Recent Topics

Ads

RANKED SC (Solo and 6man) experiences, opinions

Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Re: RANKED SC (Solo and 6man) experiences, opinions

Post#51 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:48 pm

doky wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:52 pm You still don't get that scoreboard numbers doesn't mean anything.
New player perhaps?
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you XD

Ads
doky

Post#52 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:04 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Telen wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:53 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:47 pm https://imgur.com/Ki4kBju
You realise that ss illustrates my point prefectly?
What was your point? my dps is low?
do the math if you want,

Time elapsed : 9:49
minus: 50 seconds of capture

8.59 minutes in seconds = 515.4 seconds

208,438/515.4 = 404dps in this game.
seems pretty good to me.
My highest rank damage was approx 280k damage but I don't have a screenshot.

Your point was someone can do low amount of damage and still get kills?
What does it have anything to do with what I wrote to you lols..
Here in my picture you have highest amount of damage in that game, bigger than your example of "magus", which btw specifically that guy outgears me by a little, and I managed to do more damage than him even if its slightly, and I'm not bis gear yet.
It has to do with you coz we are in a 6v6 discussion and the question that came up was is how much shaman is viable for the job.
and yes the point is that damage numbers don't do the kills.

lets see a raw example:
Sorc/bw with twice less damage on scoreboard will still be better option than a shaman. they have a rotation doing lets say 5k damage in few secs and combined with the rest of the team they score a kill, then another, then the fight is won... sorc/bw did lets say 20k-30k damage, DBs or not- doesn't matter, it's just a last hit.
while on the other side there is shaman not able to burst like true dps(sorry to shatter your dreams) and not able to score a kill that quickly or not able at all, dps-ing much longer and resulting in 100k damage that did the job or not, doesn't matter.
Do you understand now about scoreboard numbers?

If not look next SS:
https://imgur.com/ab3DpGR
478K by magus and 306k by chosen. destro in this were never even close to get a kill, i mean NOT EVEN CLOSE for real. But to your logic looking at those amazing numbers you gotta find two tanks to guard a magus and a chosen? sure man do that, you'll get 300k plus on both of those every ranked match but will loose them all.

And yes your "best" dps you mentioned... 280k??? Please man go and outdamage a chosen atleast before making next post about amazing shaman dps :D

doky

Post#53 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:13 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:48 pm
doky wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:52 pm You still don't get that scoreboard numbers doesn't mean anything.
New player perhaps?
advisor since march 2020 LOOOOL
got curses and no arguments

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#54 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:18 pm

doky wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:04 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Telen wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:53 pm
You realise that ss illustrates my point prefectly?
What was your point? my dps is low?
do the math if you want,

Time elapsed : 9:49
minus: 50 seconds of capture

8.59 minutes in seconds = 515.4 seconds

208,438/515.4 = 404dps in this game.
seems pretty good to me.
My highest rank damage was approx 280k damage but I don't have a screenshot.

Your point was someone can do low amount of damage and still get kills?
What does it have anything to do with what I wrote to you lols..
Here in my picture you have highest amount of damage in that game, bigger than your example of "magus", which btw specifically that guy outgears me by a little, and I managed to do more damage than him even if its slightly, and I'm not bis gear yet.
It has to do with you coz we are in a 6v6 discussion and the question that came up was is how much shaman is viable for the job.
and yes the point is that damage numbers don't do the kills.

lets see a raw example:
Sorc/bw with twice less damage on scoreboard will still be better option than a shaman. they have a rotation doing lets say 5k damage in few secs and combined with the rest of the team they score a kill, then another, then the fight is won... sorc/bw did lets say 20k-30k damage, DBs or not- doesn't matter, it's just a last hit.
while on the other side there is shaman not able to burst like true dps(sorry to shatter your dreams) and not able to score a kill that quickly or not able at all, dps-ing much longer and resulting in 100k damage that did the job or not, doesn't matter.
Do you understand now about scoreboard numbers?

If not look next SS:
https://imgur.com/ab3DpGR
478K by magus and 306k by chosen. destro in this were never even close to get a kill, i mean NOT EVEN CLOSE for real. But to your logic looking at those amazing numbers you gotta find two tanks to guard a magus and a chosen? sure man do that, you'll get 300k plus on both of those every ranked match but will loose them all.

And yes your "best" dps you mentioned... 280k??? Please man go and outdamage a chosen atleast before making next post about amazing shaman dps :D
my crit chance is 40% with potion

Bunch of waaagh crits 1.3k each tick against a resonable enemy with resistance
3 dots are on on
lets say each dot crits 600
brain busta crits for 1.2k~

you have 600+600+600 sustainable.
then comes the burst
1.2k + 1.3k+1.3k+1.3k+1.3k

~8.2k damage
but i guess 8.2k is really weak it's not bursty enough..

We get it you're obviously butthurt cause you're not a smart person, but I cant help you with it.

Don't see how sorc/bw is better when they can't cast if they're being focused on, ya can't cast ya spells ya stuntie if ya being super harrassed, no one said sorc/bw nuke isn't good. but for 6v6 good shaman obviously wins. with burst+sustain + escape mechanism and double detaunts etc, toughness debuff, silence,heal debuff etc.
if ya think an 8k~ damage burst with another dps nuking a target down isn't enough damage, let me shatter your dream buddy you ain't a bright person :D

That's why I said if you don't have understanding of how a class works, don't talk about it, or do your research first.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#55 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:18 pm

doky wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:13 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:48 pm
New player perhaps?
advisor since march 2020 LOOOOL
got curses and no arguments
relax brah, here's your comment it was posted before your long trip to nolands.
I understand this is something very exciting for you but be patient, it's just the internet bud.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#56 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Here
I've just done a game it ended in less than 2 mins.

But I guess cause shaman dps is low no burst damage it isn't possible

https://imgur.com/a/gTaOUMN

doky

Post#57 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm

where are DD shamans in 6 man events?????????
for 12 years I haven't seen any.

Mozlei

Post#58 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:33 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:21 pm Here

Showing a screenshot against a team with 1 healer to prove your point doesn't accomplish much
Last edited by Mozlei on Wed May 13, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

Ads
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#59 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:34 pm

doky wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm where are DD shamans in 6 man events?????????
for 12 years I haven't seen any.
I'm pretty new to the game like ya mentioned, but be sure to see one in da future(perhaps).
From what I've heard at the last event there was a dps shaman which dominated pretty good?

and FYI.
Laughing about me being a fairly new player.. (March)..

maybe you should follow your own advises bud
"If you have such feeling go look in the mirror, people think of other people exactly what they are".

Lols..

Again your IQ isn't high and I understand that, but do your research but if ya spill your nonsense somewhere else in da future, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.

PS.
I understand you have nothing else to say, cant argue with straight facts, so you try to come up with a whole different topic that has nothing to do with what was discussed previously, trying to stir something up to win yer lost dignity lols..', what can I tell ya, tells me a lot about you as a person XD
There could be many different reasons, people didn't wanna, didn't see the potential or just following the meta gaming, "shaman is bad that's it" etc.
I like to trust my own senses, and use my brain, I saw the strength in dps shaman since I made the char, and kinda surprising why no not many playing it.(not really from the reasons I said above)
But be sure to be seein one in da future(perhaps), and I'm sure many more that see the strength of a dps shaman.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#60 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Mozlei wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:33 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:21 pm Here

Showing a screenshot against a team with 1 healer to prove your point doesn't accomplish much
Yeah you're right that can seem stupid. but we were 5v5 one guy didn't connect, otherwise game would end in a tie.

edit:
I saw you either edited, your comment, or I miss read in the first place, but I have more pictures just from today games, 6v6's etc equal games, me with another magus dealing slightly more damage than him equal kills, even tho he is slightly more geared than me. if ya want I'll send them to you on private message here/discord, but can share too if that's what is wished for ^_^
Last edited by thedonkeykong332 on Wed May 13, 2020 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.