Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 19/08/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nerialis

Re: Patch Notes 19/08/2020

Post#21 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:52 pm

- Player kill credit for quests, tome unlocks and live event tasks is only granted to the group members of the one that did the most damage (the one that gets the loot). Previously anyone that did any damage at all got kill credit. Renown and XP works the same way as before.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#22 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:57 pm

All skills and tactics are missing again. Closing and redoing Launcher fixed but no abilities on bar, have to drag-n-drop them all over again.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Grock

Post#23 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:59 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:20 pm [Items]

- The Order trophies, offered as rewards for some Chapter 1 quests, now correctly have their career restrictions
Come on, this is just evil!
Didn't we go over this already last year?

Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Jastojan

Post#24 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Cobra81 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:43 pm
dalen wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Glorian wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:41 pm

So no kill credits for Tanks and Healers anymore?
If you are in a group you should still get kill credit for kills that your group is doing. Basically if your group got the loot from the kill (medallions etc), you get credit for the kill.

Ok example:
I am in a group and waiting for my members. Then I see a realm mate in need and I heal him, means that i dont receive anyhting? Good, then i can stay AFK and watching realm members die.
Also, when only group counts then wb cross-healing isnt worth the effort, I mean I heal my competitors, why should I do that? :lol:

And what is with solo players? If they have a 1v1 and has already done 45% dmg, then 5 realm mates adding and doing 55% of the dmg, ends up in nothing for the solo player?
Hi,

I am back after half year to play my zeal... damn. I used to heal random mates in lakes and loved it. I am not a big fan of the change (if the change means what it seems). Shouldnt we motivate players to play snb tanks and heals more (even if they are not in WB)? Because they will never reach big numbers when it comes to dmg done or HK but they are very important for win in battles (healers especially - even if solo - Dr.ho for example - such a good healer) :-(

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#25 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Grock wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:59 pm

- The Order trophies, offered as rewards for some Chapter 1 quests, now correctly have their career restrictions

Only Destruction had these restrictions made
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

dalen
Developer

Post#26 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:43 pm

Jastojan wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:29 pm
Cobra81 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:43 pm
dalen wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:46 pm

If you are in a group you should still get kill credit for kills that your group is doing. Basically if your group got the loot from the kill (medallions etc), you get credit for the kill.

Ok example:
I am in a group and waiting for my members. Then I see a realm mate in need and I heal him, means that i dont receive anyhting? Good, then i can stay AFK and watching realm members die.
Also, when only group counts then wb cross-healing isnt worth the effort, I mean I heal my competitors, why should I do that? :lol:

And what is with solo players? If they have a 1v1 and has already done 45% dmg, then 5 realm mates adding and doing 55% of the dmg, ends up in nothing for the solo player?
Hi,

I am back after half year to play my zeal... damn. I used to heal random mates in lakes and loved it. I am not a big fan of the change (if the change means what it seems). Shouldnt we motivate players to play snb tanks and heals more (even if they are not in WB)? Because they will never reach big numbers when it comes to dmg done or HK but they are very important for win in battles (healers especially - even if solo - Dr.ho for example - such a good healer) :-(
You still get the same amount of renown, and you didn't get kill credit for throwing out heals even before this change. So it should be no change for you.
Source Developer

Akalukz

Post#27 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:44 pm

what was the driving thought behind the kill change? Maybe if we understood why, it would quiet a lot of discussion. Seems pretty random honestly.
-= Agony =-

Sulorie

Post#28 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:52 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:57 pm All skills and tactics are missing again. Closing and redoing Launcher fixed but no abilities on bar, have to drag-n-drop them all over again.
Because you logged in that char once. You have to double patch before logging in to the char. Just remember for the future to patch, then start client, close client at char screen, restart patcher for 2nd patch and finally start client again.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Grock

Post#29 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Lheana wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm
Grock wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Only Destruction had these restrictions made
This doesn't make it less evil. Shoulda just lifted the restrictions from destru :(
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

dalen
Developer

Post#30 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:44 pm what was the driving thought behind the kill change? Maybe if we understood why, it would quiet a lot of discussion. Seems pretty random honestly.
Basically makes it less profitable to just zerg surf and tag enemies by doing AoE splash damage to all of them.
Source Developer