Recent Topics

Ads

Level cap for t2?

Let's talk about... everything else
magter3001

Re: Level cap for t2?

Post#11 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 am

Azarael wrote:It's not going to be higher than R20RR39. If it is, your first mastery abilities won't work unless you play Swordmaster, Black Orc, Choppa, Slayer, Knight or Chosen.

I can honestly say at this point I'm sick of implementing abilities and tactics and have a few things in another community I need to take care of in the immediate aftermath of any T2 release :P
Woo, thanks for the hard work Aza. Always appreciate it! ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Coryphaus

Post#12 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 am

Azarael wrote: I can honestly say at this point I'm sick of implementing abilities and tactics and have a few things in another community I need to take care of in the immediate aftermath of any T2 release :P
Some times Az with based on how active you are with the community its hard to imagine you guys doing anything other than working on RoR :P

With all the works you guys are doing for bugs, features like loot rolling and T2 and other irl commitments im sure yall have, I cant help but wonder if you guys even get time to play the game yall work so hard to bring back.

xalaros63

Post#13 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:39 am

Giveeeeeeeeee T2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luth

Post#14 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:26 am

Azarael wrote: I can honestly say at this point I'm sick of implementing abilities and tactics and actually want to play the game in the immediate aftermath of any T2 release :P
I fixed it.

Bozzax

Post#15 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:24 am

He he
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7