Recent Topics

Ads

W.E. or W.H.

Let's talk about... everything else
Teek

W.E. or W.H.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:03 pm

hey guys, second post here :shock: Seeing that I am actively playing both factions I was wondering which class to play a we or wh.

I noticed a aoe armor debuff vs an odd stealth only pounce (1 for wh especially group utility)

For the most part they seem relatively similar but i notice the wh has 100% chance to proc his special bullets on executions only where as a we has 25% chance on just about anything she is damaging with. (hope im correct)

Is there a solid winner here or are they just different playstyles? wh proccing on execution seems much more calculated where a we needs to go ham.

does the aoe slice allow the half healing effect or even the heal to proc more than once in a swipe?

thx in advance

Ads
Twohandernoob

Re: W.E. or W.H.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm

You play the one with the best hat of course

Kornaker

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:38 pm

Will allways Say WH , more group utility, and more damage other Time to push on healer ( you don't have the burst to kill in a rotation as WE burst can sometimes but not so bad).
WH heal proc on every bullet proc so as it proc on every one with Dragon gun you Can Come from 15% life to 100% sometimes.
We heal Can proc a lot but aoe slice will not proc more than 2 heal, the force of WE is burst and Quick slicing with double bubble proc, it Can be the best main focus assist in a warband, as her burst is so good.
But i found WE being more squishy, in the side actual mechanic and meta ( aoe no brain )

Sponn
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:43 pm

WE because you can actually kill stuff when you gank it.

Just better stealth class overall with kiss procs and having dual wield for double the amount of white hits WH gets.

WE is just better.

But you don't have to take our word for it. Try them both. You got nothing but time here on this server.

FYI Destro classes are usually better/well put together. You arent shoehorned into doing one thing as much as Order.

Teek

Post#5 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:06 pm

well seems like the lack of dps is made up for with the ability to nail a healer and debuff his heals 30 yd away. I wanna play more support than dps anyway. Maybe Wh is my guy, wanna go full armor-resist be a tanky boy. prolly not viable though

abezverkhiy

Post#6 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:36 pm

WE has really good non-physical damage build that allows them to ignore armor-ignoring issues WH have. WE is better in many ways except they do not have Seekers Blade. Everything else makes them stronger. That's why I shelved my WH although I played them since release in 2008.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Krima

Post#7 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm

WH its a superior class atm.. the new armor debuff is no joke. It boost AA, BAL, BH

Ignore all coments above pls, specially stuff like this makes no sense "Just better stealth class overall with kiss procs and having dual wield for double the amount of white hits WH gets."

WH pros:
- Roaming
- Burst dmg ( BURN ARMOR, EXIT WOUND + GUARANTEE BULLE DMG + AA )
- base dmg of skills far superior than WE,
RB or EW > anything we have. A RB + burn armor will hit harder than a pierce armor from WE.

WE pros:
- Sustained dmg
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Sponn
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:18 pm

Krima wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm WH its a superior class atm.. the new armor debuff is no joke. It boost AA, BAL, BH

Ignore all coments above pls, specially stuff like this makes no sense "Just better stealth class overall with kiss procs and having dual wield for double the amount of white hits WH gets."

WH pros:
- Roaming
- Burst dmg ( BURN ARMOR, EXIT WOUND + GUARANTEE BULLE DMG + AA )
- base dmg of skills far superior than WE,
RB or EW > anything we have. A RB + burn armor will hit harder than a pierce armor from WE.

WE pros:
- Sustained dmg
says the RR85 WE

grass is always greener I guess

nobody is clambering over one another looking for WH for groups FYI, WE is the superior ST roamer. You should know!

Ads
Gobtar

Post#9 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:20 pm

Having seen both sides - WEs are just better. They have a place in city and warbands, at a higher level of play. WHs struggle far more in this game state than any Live game state.

The main difference is that WH have far more back loaded damage, which is fine for duels, 6 mans and SCs, but 100% dumpster town for warband +

The game isn’t designed around solo play yet the WHs strongest elements are a joke in any other format. BAL is easily cleanable, Exit wounds doesn’t hit as hard as it should. WLs does far better spike damage (even single target) and is more survivable.

WE is able to build for a brawler spec, is not tied solely to executions for DPS due to being procs and has much better tactics.

None of this is a failing of the WE being too strong. WH needs to be brought to that level. WE feels right, feels like it should when you play, same cannot be said about WH. Does WE have less utility than WH, maybe but I rather have my DPS actually be able to kill something than play at being a bad tank.

Teek

Post#10 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:56 am

would make sense to make the WH the better brawler considering the order frontlines are so meat less..... was hoping to make a tanky ish WH to compensate. Kind of stinks how all destro is so mele train focused. Currently working on my we but it feels like I will be another useless face in the meat wall. If roles were reversed it could be interesting