Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bloodmasked

Re: Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Post#241 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:01 am

"The reasoning behind this is to nerf the ability for healing WP/Dok players to stand and tank multiple players with a 100% AoE detaunt uptime. This change is in-line with the Sham/Am AOE detaunt uptime of 33%, and is an overdue nerf considering the medium armor survivability that WP/Dok already enjoy."

That is not a reason to nerf the ability. Whats next you will add medium armor to shaman because doks have that and shaman don't?

Ads
kauyon1

Post#242 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:02 am

kauyon1 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:33 pm
  • AM: Lambant Aura no longer builds tranquility stacks
    The AP drain doesn't apply what so ever. Cost the GCD and AP to cast, doesn't debuff them nor buff you.
    WP: M1 change can only be applied to you, no matter who you target.
    SM: Using Whisper Winds doesn't change your stance back down. You get to stay in stance 3. So WW first and then you can do a second stance 3 attack.
Wargrimnir. Do I need to make this a bug report or is it known and being fixed?

Warblorc

Post#243 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:10 am

Winry wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:57 am
Warblorc wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:44 am
Winry wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:11 am

Pretty sure this patch made the competition closer than it was before, maybe you should test the patch out before you start making predictions just because you're main got nerfed Mr RR83 BO.
Closer look? It's bad patch overall more bad than good. I'm fine with the even number of skills for order/destro being 1 to 1 or 2 to 2 but we all know rampage won't be coming to destro. So this you guys have two skills argument is childish at best. That tactic was the only good thing in the boss tree outside of our KD being shoehorned into it on another bad decision. Does it have to be a CD reducer no. But it shouldn't be changed from useful to worthless in one move.

Changes that should have happened is some help on kotbs option for 2H

Alternate changes to Waaagh - AoE armor debuff - Yeah i know this been shot down over and over but it would mirrior SM as they deal in elemental damage and have a luxury of AoE debuff for it.
If you actually think BO is useless now because they nerfed the self morale pump and removed the CD decreased tactic but gave it a Weapon skill and Toughness buff to group members (which is big btw) then you have no clue how to play a BO.
Stop being a troll and picking parts out of a sentence to attack in some delusional rant. I never said BO was worthless. What your delusional troll eyes should have seen is "That tactic was the only good thing in the boss tree outside of our KD being shoehorned into it on another bad decision" now that we have cleared that up. Feed that crap about that WS Tough tactic to someone else. The boss tree is trash and unless you want to run CHM in a corner as lord no real up side to being a BO outside being a meat bag again or a 2h DPS.

starness88

Post#244 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:24 am

Pretty sure this patch made the competition closer than it was before, maybe you should test the patch out before you start making predictions just because you're main got nerfed Mr RR83 BO.
Closer look? It's bad patch overall more bad than good. I'm fine with the even number of skills for order/destro being 1 to 1 or 2 to 2 but we all know rampage won't be coming to destro. So this you guys have two skills argument is childish at best. That tactic was the only good thing in the boss tree outside of our KD being shoehorned into it on another bad decision. Does it have to be a CD reducer no. But it shouldn't be changed from useful to worthless in one move.

Alternate changes to Waaagh - AoE armor debuff - Yeah i know this been shot down over and over but it would mirrior SM as they deal in elemental damage and have a luxury of AoE debuff for it.
If you actually think BO is useless now because they nerfed the self morale pump and removed the CD decreased tactic but gave it a Weapon skill and Toughness buff to group members (which is big btw) then you have no clue how to play a BO.
Lel, you won't read me cause on this forum, if you write something that don't confirm what they say, people just dodge, but those buff are just by joke, cause the weapon skill already exist and we always apply it to our dps in our group even when it was monotarget, and the toughness one is far less than the choosen aura and these buff don't stack.

So yes, i have no clue how to play it. Can you tell me how in 24wb made to fight many people why someone would take a black ork ?

Arthem

Post#245 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:39 am

Blork with guard lf 24 man city warband, I know how to play.

Stinkyweed

Post#246 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 am

Balance is achieved by implementing your vision with frequent incremental modifications to over/underperformed abilities.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

forsa

Post#247 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:34 am

Good changes, appreciate that that skillset of both sides is a bit more balanced now.
To all people who gonna switch to order - thank you for AAO, time to lvl/gear up my Mara and WE.
You all are wonderful.

Duukar

Post#248 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:04 am

You guys are smoking CRACK.. You take WAHHHGGG from BLORK and GIVE IT TO SM with a freaking AOE interrupt??????????? On demand now? YOU BUFFED SM AND GUTTED BLORKS??????

What the actual HELL guys!???

RIP my Blork MAIN..

THANKS!

Ads
Kheriell

Post#249 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:05 am

Andack wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:24 pm Now MSH have no CC ? Are you joking ? How can we be a melee with no CC ? We cant root, we cant stun ! NICE ! To stun 2s we need to go out of the squig armor, stun 2S ! and Wait 6s to go back in XD !

If we KBOOM, we are dead as ****, we cant **** run away because our skill who need 15 pt is a 25% Bonus charge 25 !! THE SAME PASSIVE BONUS WHEN WE SQUIG LEAP or when WL are doing it ! ARE YOU KIDDING ? AND IT DRAIN OUR AP AND it CAN BE CANCEL ! WTF ! 15 point for 25% charge who use AP as hell and can be interupt !!!

It's make absolutly no sense.

EDIT : OH yes, i forgot ! We have a disarm from a pet who bug as hell because you **** it up last patch
go play SW, just to see, specially melee spec ;) and come back whinning after this, thanks

Duukar

Post#250 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:06 am

NO! The problem is that they TOOK it from us and GAVE IT TO OUR MIRROR!!!!!