Recent Topics

Ads

WB meta changed?

Let's talk about... everything else
kuj0jotar0

WB meta changed?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:18 am

Hello, I was thinking of returning to the game and I wanted to roll an order toon.

My only concern is that I remember the only real wb meta for order was stacking BWs (some times slayers but it was weaker) and morales dump, other dps classes were struggling to find a spot in this meta while destro WB comps where more "flexible".

Is the meta changed in this years or if I don't roll the "right" class I'm gonna be stuck playing with pugs forever?

Thanks everyone

Ads
Evilspinnre

Re: WB meta changed?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:24 am

With the morale cap (2400, then 50% for all morale damage after) stacking BW's is no longer "meta". Especially seeing as they are immobile with no CC removal/immunity. Bringing 1-3 is still highly viable when played well, but in general a strong order WB will take 2-3 RDPS (BW/SW/Engi) and 5-6 MDPS (Slayer/White Lion).

The important thing to note is every class is powerful in the right hands and with the correct build.

The only class generally not taken for warbands is Witch Hunter, due to lack of AoE. A well played WH can still be effective under the right circumstances, placing aoe outgoing heal debuffs on healer blobs, and aoe armour debuffing from stealth.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

TanithScout

Post#3 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:10 pm

You will 100% be struggling. It builds character.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Tanski

Post#4 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:59 pm

Slayers are meta.

BW struggles due to Mara spam being meta for destro, your m2 will be too late. You can still make it work with great positioning but order is stacking slayers and wl right now.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am