Recent Topics

Ads

Server stability has been on point lately

Let's talk about... everything else
Mez

Server stability has been on point lately

Post#1 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:29 am

The 200 v 200 in land of the dead is laggy but playable. It's impressive frankly as only a handful of other games have touched what we have for free on this private server. Thanks for all of the hard work.

Some screenies I took of epic moments recently:
https://youtu.be/MNdGnKxI0dY

Also I love the new patch. It solves a ton of quality of life issues and simplifies everything.
Crests are great. I want more.
My quest log is no longer full.
I can now get soul stones without pain and anguish.
I have a path to get best in slot gear (triumphant pieces for crests) albeit a long path, one I will enjoy walking down. There is life after rr80.
I enjoy the resource grind. I feel incentive to play my main and be in the lakes.
I no longer chug a lug precious PvP potions like they are water because they cost crests. I feel as though they have more value.
I played city the other day for enjoyment
When forts go down, the server doesn't die because a city pops, the action goes on
The greenskin capital sucks. But it's not yourfault.

Thanks!
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Server stability has been on point lately

Post#2 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:26 pm

10/10 for the mj commentary :')

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 pm

As Op wrote the game is indeed in its best state ever ( i played since forts was endgame). cant wait for the new dugneons, only thing to change is now speccs that are considert memes and useless.

Scottx125

Post#4 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 pm As Op wrote the game is indeed in its best state ever ( i played since forts was endgame). cant wait for the new dugneons, only thing to change is now speccs that are considert memes and useless.

I'd honestly disagree. Dungeons and the new currency system are great. BUT. Server stability has definitely been worse. Lotd is a lag fest. I remember when we had 2000-3000 people on and the server actually lagged less. I'm sure the servers weren't downgraded >.>. The only other problem is the zerging in RvR at the moment. It's pretty bad, especially during certain times when you get a 60-40 split in pop. So in short, general gameplay is the best it's been. But the server performance is iffy at best (not stability) and the state of RvR is pretty bad.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Kenshiken

Post#5 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:38 am

Scottx125 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 am
Whyumadbro wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 pm As Op wrote the game is indeed in its best state ever ( i played since forts was endgame). cant wait for the new dugneons, only thing to change is now speccs that are considert memes and useless.

I'd honestly disagree. Dungeons and the new currency system are great. BUT. Server stability has definitely been worse. Lotd is a lag fest. I remember when we had 2000-3000 people on and the server actually lagged less. I'm sure the servers weren't downgraded >.>. The only other problem is the zerging in RvR at the moment. It's pretty bad, especially during certain times when you get a 60-40 split in pop. So in short, general gameplay is the best it's been. But the server performance is iffy at best (not stability) and the state of RvR is pretty bad.
Agree about server performance. It seems someone slapped a server hamster nearly 2 weeks ago and a "patch" process too.