Recent Topics

Ads

R.I.P Avocetti

Let's talk about... everything else
kokkotas

R.I.P Avocetti

Post#1 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:57 pm

I see avocetti's gravestone in prag graveyard and take a shock, how, when, why happen this ? Avo is 1 of my best friends, i am too sad for this, I don't see any post or info in forum, and i ask players in game but, no1 know something.
Any1 to know something?

Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean :WH
Last edited by kokkotas on Sun May 15, 2022 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Clean : WH

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Re: avocetti

Post#2 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:43 am

I was in Fatal with Avocetti on live and in RoR. Get with Tinnkerbelll and/or Xtiger ... he was a good man. I heard it was complications with his heart and it happened all of a sudden. I do not know if it was COVID related or not, but since Tink or Dametrius would know more than me they are the ones you need to ask.

He was always a great person that tried really hard to lead a wb everyday.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Vdalin

Post#3 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:33 am

All of us in the Fatal guild, as were most all who knew him on Live and ROR were deeply saddened when we heard of his passing due to cancer. Many think he was responsible for keeping the game going in the years after the re launch. He would never play destro and always complained about balance, but he never said a bad word about any player. Everyone who knew him loved him - what more can I say.

Brightliight, Shiney, Verily, Working, Little*, Hiding, Taransula, etc.
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

Martok

Post#4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:48 am

Well said. I remember Avo from Live as well, and of course was saddened to hear of this.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

kokkotas

Post#5 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:57 pm

Thanks for any info guys, for the moment tnink' maybe is a lie, but is true, i am realy broken, GOD why why ?

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:37 pm

Omg, this is so sad to know. :(

Avo and I became great friends on RoR first years. The years I played with Fatal together with Avo were the best for me.
RIP Avocetti. You're not going to be forgotten.

Tomate.

Topdude

Post#7 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:02 am

Sad news indeed. I never knew Avo but ran in his WBs whenever I saw him leading one. One of the greats and the game won't be the same without him.

Coffeemakes

Post#8 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:52 am

This news brought tears to my eyes as did with the other players we have lost recently. As with the rest of you i remember his Warbands and seeing him in battle both as Slayer and Kotbs and being the unfortunate recipient on the business end of his weapons (i think i have some screens of these encounters) i will be sure to try and post them for you all in near future. I encourage you all to do the same if you have some of him. Times like this make you think about how precious life is and how short it is, and im amazed how even though we do not know each other in real life, we can still connect and become friends and get a strong sense of each others personality in this virtual world. Sadly we all will be added to these lists in the future, and i encourage everyone to continue to take screens in game whenever you can of others as it may be last time we play RoR with them again.

I had heard few years ago in chat (although i am not certain if this is true) some other player sent me tell stating He played Slayer along with his wife or girlfriend playing the Kotbs. The reason i mention is maybe if this is true they will comment soon here for us.
I think the Dev's creating the gravestone for Avocetti and the other RoR players we lost is a very kind gesture, and shows how much they care about the RoR player community. Many thanks to them for all their hard work. God bless Avocetti he will be greatly missed. :(
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
kokkotas

Post#9 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:36 am

One of all avo's char's is a white lion, this lion is near to avo's grave (in praag cemetery) alive and wait your master. Thanks devs for this great move for one big human, player and leader.

R.I.P my good friend, sometime i see you again to heaven.

kokkotas

Post#10 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:48 am