Recent Topics

Ads

Quick fan-base poll 2023

Let's talk about... everything else
mikaeuu1

Re: Quick fan-base poll 2023

Post#11 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:19 am

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:51 pm Hi. No matter if you are veteran or newbie, destruction, order or both, you play this avesome game.
So, tell us what YOU do like or prefer in 10 quick questions and I will do the summary in 10 days from now.

A: New content first? <> B: Fix bugs first?
A: More PvP content? <> B: More PvE content?
A: New end-game weapons? <> B: New armor/jevelery sets?
A: Higher damage? <> B: Better defence and heals?
A: Easy xrealming? <> B: Harder xrealming?
A: Class and ability rewamp? <> B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp?
A: Focus on veterans? <> B: Focus on new players?
A: Stronger or longer control abilities? <> B: Longer and more control immunities?
A: Population balance? <> B: Let's be free and zerg?
A: Focus on massive fights? <> B: Focus on small scale content?
1.B (I think there is no point for creating new content if it doesnt work due to some bugs.
2.A (This game is primarly about PVP, and PVE is usually only for farming professions or gearing up the wards from dungeons)
3.B (I think having more armor options will definetely be more intresting, more gearing options)
4.A (Biased due to having DPS mains)
5.B (Xrealming should be locked not even for 12 hours, i would say even more)
6.B (Taking a look at other PVP games that constantly create balance patches to keep the meta changing)
7.B (Need more population at all prime times. That woul hugely benefit the veterans too)
8.B (Getting stunned for 6 seconds is already no fun)
9.B (I would like population balance, however, if that means i wont be able to play the class i want atm, then it better be free zerging)
10.B (Small scale content is more skill based imo, that would benefit the try-hards and veterans more. Massive fights will always happen, however small scale is lacking atm)

Ads
Panzer80

Post#12 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:55 pm

1.B: Fix bugs first
2.A: More PvP content
3.B: New armor/jewelry sets
4.B: Better defense (not better heals)
5.A: Easy xrealming
6.A/B are the same. Class and ability revamp
7.Unnecessary distinction.
8.B: Longer and more control immunities
9.Can't be improved.
10.B: Focus on small scale content (I hate zerging).
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 83, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Cyrylius

Post#13 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:15 am

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:51 pm Hi. No matter if you are veteran or newbie, destruction, order or both, you play this avesome game.
So, tell us what YOU do like or prefer in 10 quick questions and I will do the summary in 10 days from now.

A: New content first? <> B: Fix bugs first?
A: More PvP content? <> B: More PvE content?
A: New end-game weapons? <> B: New armor/jevelery sets?
A: Higher damage? <> B: Better defence and heals?
A: Easy xrealming? <> B: Harder xrealming?
A: Class and ability rewamp? <> B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp?
A: Focus on veterans? <> B: Focus on new players?
A: Stronger or longer control abilities? <> B: Longer and more control immunities?
A: Population balance? <> B: Let's be free and zerg?
A: Focus on massive fights? <> B: Focus on small scale content?
1. A, though i don't think either is particularly important. There are some bugs worth fixing however, and creating new content is probably too time consuming for the dev team.
2. A.
3. B, there's already a decent variety of weapons and if we agree on not increasing the gear gap and horizontal progression then jewelery seems more in line with those ideas for me.
4. A, while I do not think defensive tools are too powerful as of now more offensive capabilities will make the game more dynamic, perhaps, which in turn will make it more fun to spectate.
5. It's fine as it is now, if i had to choose make xrealming easier rather than harder. Primarily however i would be happy to see tying entire xrealm mechanic to AAO and pop, make "good" xrealming easier and "bad" xrealming harder.
6. No opinion about this, skill rework covers everything i need from any revamps i can think of.
7. B, veterans will be find some entertainment anyway and new players are doomed to be said entertainment. If we get new players to stay long enough to become veterans and revitalize the game veterans will definitely find some way of profiting on this even without focusing on them specifically.
8. B, but not so much. Basically make skills like blork/SM mid tree capstone worth taking, maybe place another one somewhere.
9. B, players make the content themselves.
10. Both. Large scale is more important, but i do belive in maintaining a reasonably balanced 6v6 and 24v24 environment for guilds and tryhards to interact with.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Sciberr

Post#14 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:31 am

1. B
2. A
3. B
4. A
5. B
6. ?
7. A
8. B
9. A - Or just make it so we can cross-play like in ranked scenarios except for anything, maybe giving some kind of bonus to those helping the lower pop side and giving like a lockout "traitor" timer.
10. B - I just want more super competitive and mega fun PvP like ranked scenarios.

kirraha

Post#15 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:56 am

For me obv, fix bugs. Fix them fast.

Azhag

Post#16 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:33 am

What is the point of this poll? Are you part of the development team?

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Alubert

Post#17 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 am

1. A
2. A and B
3. A and B
4. B - ofcourse TTK is too fast (easy to do - CW, RD, bring back 180 armor talismans)
5. A
6. A
7. A and B
8. A - add even moe cc to the game like blind
9. B
10. A and B
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

BluIzLucky

Post#18 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:02 am

Azhag wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:33 am What is the point of this poll? Are you part of the development team?
And why is this poll not a poll? :lol:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Tuxedo013

Post#19 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:21 pm

1-B
2-C - Nothing
3-C - NO! Have some mercy with fresh T2 fodder trying to participate, new gear gap - bad idea
4-C - Nothing
5-A - 30 minute realm lockdown is more than enough!
6-C - NO!
7-C - Focus on nothing other than Dev's vision for the game
8-C - Pointless
9-C - No comment
10-C - Focus on whats fun to you be it 6-man party or 4 parties of 6-man which is called a "Warband"

Ninjagon

Post#20 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:21 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:02 am
Azhag wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:33 am What is the point of this poll? Are you part of the development team?
And why is this poll not a poll? :lol:
- The point of this is just 2023 feedback from players to devs. I am not part of the devs.
- Sry, I can't create proper poll with multiple questions. So let me update this manually after few days.
---
My view: 1.B, 2.A, 3.B, 4.B, 5.B, 6.A, 7.AB, 8.B, 9.A, 10.AB
Ninjab - The White Lion. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: