Pug Leads We Need To Talk

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

Re: Pug Leads We Need To Talk

Post#11 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:17 am

Caduceus wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:19 am
Vri wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm
bw10 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:15 pm start a wb and lead by example
You are new here. Have any other cliche replies you learned since 2022?
He is totally right, though.
Wait till he reads that i run overflows and pugs on both realms. He doesnt have a point b/c he assumed i dont lead. We should all call out bad wb leads, in wb chat. Very few do.

Ads
Voldt

Post#12 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:01 am

You do realize no one will adapt their playstyle to some random person commanding them to do so on the forums?

Vri

Post#13 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:42 am

Voldt wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:01 am You do realize no one will adapt their playstyle to some random person commanding them to do so on the forums?
You should post that in the balance threads, xrealming threads and build threads. Have anything you can add ?

Scottx125

Post#14 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:59 am

All I'll say on the matter is I agree, pugs are not org WB's. Org WB's are in discord/guilds. Only way to get that is to be in a guild for the most part. If you're looking for something like that every waking hour of the day, try and find a guild/org WB that's running otherwise you'll have to deal with it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

derKleineKerl

Post#15 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:01 am

Most pug and organized wbs in this game are bad but so what If you dont like the way they are playing dont join them. I am curious how would a wb leader has to play to get approved by you ?

thiefy

Post#16 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:19 am

Alas current population can't provide enough pug leaders to have a choice. It's the sad truth. Don't forget that leading pugs is more exhausting than leading an org wb.
yes i'm toxic but i speak the "truth"
(disclaimer: "truth" is subjective to a person's point of view and possible personal interest)
congratulations! your vision is perfect!
rly? don't you have anything better to do?

Voldt

Post#17 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:30 am

Vri wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:42 am
Voldt wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:01 am You do realize no one will adapt their playstyle to some random person commanding them to do so on the forums?
You should post that in the balance threads, xrealming threads and build threads. Have anything you can add ?
I'll add that you can reach people easier in the future if you provide some advice instead of whining.

Florian90210

Post#18 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:33 am

Nothing wrong with pug wb leaders, they just give room to those who don't want to commit into sweaty organized play.

Ads
Deadpoet

Post#19 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:25 am

Florian90210 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:33 am Nothing wrong with pug wb leaders, they just give room to those who don't want to commit into sweaty organized play.
This.

Kpi

Post#20 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Vri wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:59 pm All to often, i see or i am in a "org wb" that is a pug. running AB doesnt make it a org wb when things like this happen. Green dots are the starting path line. Yellow is ending. This does nothing. Stop running people around, stop going to empty zones to do nothing. You are not roaming.

This link is a screen cap of the AV map with the """"roaming"""" path: https://ibb.co/wwWNgRS
This is a bit tiring already.

I don't care if the WB was of order or destruction.

The people who do nothing are always the ones who complain the most about the pug WBs and the autoband.

I would like to see those people who complain, on both sides, lead a WB of any kind ONLY ONCE.

At least we WB PUG leaders try to do something productive for our realm. If you don't like it, make a WB yourself and teach the rest of us how to do it, we'll be happy to learn.

Stop complaining about autoband and pug WBs
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+