bw10

Re: Community wishlist

Post#11 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:44 pm

make war crests bind on account

Ads
Choppaz

Post#12 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:55 pm

I strongly believe that one of the things that can be improved on is the main selling point of the game. And that is the RvR. Every Zone is the same mechanic, level the keep and lay siege on the enemy keep or defend your own. I myself and people I know that have been playing this game for a long time are tired of the same thing over and over and would love to see some changes.

In my opinion there should me reworks of some of the zones so we have other objectives. I myself think we should have more Land of the Dead type of objectives. Conquer BOs and push the enemy back, objective, by objective without having to lay siege on a Keep or having the enemy faction sit in the keep or abuse the Pve roads to get in a keep that is being besieged.

And you could come up with more different types of RvR objectives.

CountTalabecland

Post#13 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:21 pm

My only wish is that they patch the game again.

Or, failing that, some form of communication on the forum regarding their progress on the ability rework.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Culexus

Post#14 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:17 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:21 pm My only wish is that they patch the game again.

Or, failing that, some form of communication on the forum regarding their progress on the ability rework.
This. We have no idea how if the rework is expected in 2 weeks or 2 years.

It feels like all these wishlist/suggestion/balance threads are just talking into the void sometimes as nothing ever changes, and presumably can't change, until the rework is done. Some communication on what's going on behind the scenes would be much appreciated. "Hey all, hopefully you'll only have another 6 months of Rampage vs GttC threads before we can finally do something about it".

As for the wish list:

1) Balance changes to shake up the stale meta. One good thing in having no changes for so long is it's pretty clear what needs and buff/nerf at this point.
2) A new carrot to chase, preferably something to do with cities to make it endgame content again.
3) RvR rework that rewards fights over pvd
3) Tome tactics. Because I have the undead one waiting to go :D
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Sulorie

Post#15 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:54 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:21 pm My only wish is that they patch the game again.

There was some announcement for the 21th on disc. Something about Isle of the Dead.
Dying is no option.

TheRipe

Post#16 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:37 pm

1. Gimme my Kaptin Hat
2. Warboss aura to buff nearby greenskinz
3. Bigga WAAAAAAAGH! n' new loot dropz!
4. 'ave ya seen purple orkz? hidden achievement
5. Looted kannonz (like goblin leadbelcher organ guns)
6. Pirate gear for orkz n' gobboz kuz gotta be flashy ya know
"Zoggin' stunty! Look wot 'ee did for me kleava! Nuw it'z all kover'd wiv 'eez bludd!"
-Choppa: Grufrip Blakkflagg Da Kaptin o' Da Freebootaz (2015-X)

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#17 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:41 pm

My wishlist:

Equipment:
- we could have a system where sets could evolve. Like Decimator could become a t4 set after reach some requisites, for example.

RvR:
- Bring undeads to the battlefield like a third faction and open LotD as a new map to control.
- Turn city siege into a mega instance where all 16+ can get in or out, without instances, a mega battle that requires strategic points to be controlled until the final battle against the king.

Dungeons:
- Lost Vale and Tomb of Vulture Lord (I know its coming, but I'm on hype)

Things you guys aren't ready to talk about:
- Remove healer role from the game and give every class a heal ability or buff, new healing items, etc.

storm

Post#18 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:55 pm

Bombling for community manager 2023

Ads
oaliaen

Post#19 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am

storm wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:55 pm Bombling for community manager 2023
Not another Peterthepan :!: :!:

Cyrylius

Post#20 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:42 am

1. ToK unlocks: currently they are mostly related to pve, not implemented or really obscure elements of the game. Can we change that? Add ones for healing done, damage total, guard used, players staggered. Maybe some joke ones, like trying to apply CC to an immune player or using using wrong mainstat potion/ liniment. Generally, combat related ToKs.
2. Make game more approachable for new players. I'm perfectly fine with giving a free rr60 vanq gear char to every player who finished t1 or even midtier on any class. Just so that we somehow solve the entire levelling question. Don't worry, people will still level alts.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.