Recent Topics

Ads

Remove GTDC

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

Re: Remove GTDC

Post#11 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:34 am

lumpi33 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:41 am
Vri wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:22 am those two-three OP BG talents that got trimmed off years ago.
All classes that were added later were incredible overtuned. BG, Knight, Choppa, Slayer. Even after multiple nerfs they are still in top tier.
Minus kotbs it takes a lot of work to get the others to a functional state.

Ads
Sofong

Post#12 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:13 am

just GTDC? anything else u want to remove?

Vri

Post#13 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:35 am

Sofong wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:13 am just GTDC? anything else u want to remove?
Right ? Never mind other pulls. GTDC only hurts feelings.

Aethilmar

Post#14 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:33 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:41 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:29 pm

Side note:
You can change the camera settings such that you no longer get the "spin" effect that happens with GTDC.
Where and how you do that?
It has been a while since I did it but I believe it is by unchecking "Smart Follow" under General -> Camera. Someone whispered it to me once after I complained about stupid Choppas and the camera spin killing me. Haven't had the problem since (camera spin ... Choppas still around :P ).

CyunUnderis

Post#15 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:00 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:15 pm This ability has ruined playing Order. Just a constant farm/spam of this stupid ability

Give Choppa ID and rampage and return this game to some semblance of fun.
At the moment, ID is considered as a damage and not as an ailment (Is it a bug ?), therefore making it impossible to cleanse. ID also has a 5 sc CD. If Choppas can have ID + Rampage + Chop Fasta, Order's tanks/melee will live hell, because Choppa will apply as many ID as possible, freely because they can't be blocked or parried, during 20 sc (duration Rampage + Chop Fasta) , so Order players will have a hard time shattering and healing the amount of damage they'll do.

Be careful what you wish for.
Belanoite wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:02 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:43 pm If you think there are few Order tanks now.....there would be none if that happened :-)
I disagree. Giving Choppa Rampage, tanker will be much more needed. Now, what can a tank do against Gtdc than get pulled and bounce in the air bc collision doesn't let them hit the ground?
Tanks will melt against the amount of Choppas in RvR, and they have a lot more to do to prevent Choppa with Rampage to melt your faction. At the moment, every tanks can do something against GtdC : taunt the Choppa. This is basic and you'll be not in ranged of pull (taunt 65ft). Of course in a big melee ball, this is harder (AoE interrupt from WL/Engi can help here), but this is doable because the animation is quite easy to see.

Wuhh

Post#16 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:37 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:15 pm Give Choppa ID and rampage and return this game to some semblance of fun.
I would love to see this, and how quickly it would be reverted. Cry about GTDC will you...

Toshutkidup

Post#17 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:23 am

Already been discussed in a podcast for hours with a Choppa / Slayer players . Check Out Tothmonras' Podcast here.
Click here to watch on YouTube
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Dackjanielz

Post#18 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:41 am

i would gladly sacrifice rampage into the volcano if it meant removing GTDC.
That is a fair exchange imo.

Give choppa ID then give slayer something new which makes the Trollslayer tree more appealing, everyone's happy :)

Ads
Keula

Post#19 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:26 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:00 am
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:15 pm This ability has ruined playing Order. Just a constant farm/spam of this stupid ability

Give Choppa ID and rampage and return this game to some semblance of fun.
At the moment, ID is considered as a damage and not as an ailment (Is it a bug ?), therefore making it impossible to cleanse.
Yeah that is a weird change/bug as it used to be cleanseable ~1.5 years ago at least idk when the change happened, but I was very surprised not being able to cleanse it when coming back from a break.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Everdin

Post#20 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:01 am

If chopper get id, put it on 10sec or remove chop fasta, nothing to discuss about this
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs