Recent Topics

Ads

Remove GTDC

Let's talk about... everything else
oaliaen

Re: Remove GTDC

Post#61 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:52 pm

Culexus wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 am Remove pull from GTDC and buff the damage. Outside of RvR it's just free immunities anyway. This will be choppa's ID equivalent

Make rampage require a great weapon and put at the top of st tree for both slayer and choppa, finally making st spec useful for these classes.
Would be still weaker than ID..GTDC can be interrupted , ID not.

Ads
Culexus

Post#62 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:29 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:52 pm
Culexus wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 am Remove pull from GTDC and buff the damage. Outside of RvR it's just free immunities anyway. This will be choppa's ID equivalent

Make rampage require a great weapon and put at the top of st tree for both slayer and choppa, finally making st spec useful for these classes.
Apparently order can't interrupt GTDC. Hence this thread.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Dackjanielz

Post#63 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Culexus wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:29 pm

For a minute i thought you wasn't bias.
You cant interrupt anything while your flying through the air and spinning like a waltzer.

Culexus

Post#64 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:43 pm

You cant interrupt anything while your flying through the air and spinning like a waltzer.
I was only joking. Both GTDC and Rampage need a nerf and both sides arguments against them are valid. It's the same thing on destro side when order say to just shatter rampage. It's just not as easy as that, just as it isn't as easy to just interrupt GTDC when you have a load of speed boosted choppas charging at you.

A big damage buff or maybe a strong but short duration snare GTDC (60% for 3sec) could be added to compensate for the ability to interrupt. The snare would allow the name to make a bit more sense than just a damage buff.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Cyrylius

Post#65 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:00 pm

While I do like the idea of making gtdc a pbaoe channelled snare I don't think it would make order stop crying about it.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

normanis

Post#66 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:58 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:59 am
normanis wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:41 pm
tazdingo wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:13 pm if you support removing gtdc but not ramp you support half of destro mains just straight up quitting
would be good order tanks get self morale pump and high avoidance as destro has it.
pulls here works ''buged'' either side its wl pull u from corner (not line of sight) or maras and gtdc spamers (if previous gtdc spamers where pugs now all spam gtdc who have it , u need it or dont need it , choppas just spam it) if ppl will leave destro becaus eof removing gtdc its up to tham. its just mean their main purpose ingame is spaming gtdc. not big loose
ramp removes primary archetype with 1 button press
try to be reasonable and say merge/mirror all but if order really wants to nerf choppa without touching slayer they are beyond deluded
choppa shouldnt be class who main purpose is gtdc . look at mara they on all ather clases scale is worst. they just have terrible embrace ( and so many times changed)
i dont mind replace id with gtdc on slayer. just stay in blob and spam it. low risk - high reward
Last edited by normanis on Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Dackjanielz

Post#67 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:59 pm

Culexus wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:04 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:43 pm

I was only joking. Both GTDC and Rampage need a nerf and both sides arguments against them are valid. It's the same thing on destro side when order say to just shatter rampage. It's just not as easy as that, just as it isn't as easy to just interrupt GTDC when you have a load of speed boosted choppas charging at you.

A big damage buff or maybe a strong but short duration snare GTDC (60% for 3sec) could be added to compensate for the ability to interrupt. The snare would allow the name to make a bit more sense than just a damage buff.
Ah my bad! :D

Akalukz

Post#68 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:22 pm

just shatter more. oh wait. wrong side.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Orgruk

Post#69 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:52 am

oaliaen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:52 pm Would be still weaker than ID..GTDC can be interrupted , ID not.
And ID is applied on a target and applies dmg around it, where GTDC need to be in range of something to dmg it.

Swap GTDC with Deff Bringa would be better than modifying it.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Vri

Post#70 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:33 am

Akalukz wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:22 pm just shatter more. oh wait. wrong side.
I tell people that all the time when they cry about a slayer.