Let's talk about... everything else
Alubert

Re: Remove GTDC

Post#121 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:44 pm

1. Remove GTDC
2. Give choppa slayer ID equivalent
3. Take away the Chop Fasta and give it to BO
4. Remove or rework Rampage
5. Choppa still dont have Rampage equivalent but i have no idea what to do with this unfair situaction
or
Leave everything as it is and change choppa tactics SYG 25% crit dmg to 50% crit dmg.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ads
Sever1n

Post#122 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:35 pm

Dmg of slayer choppa is other question. Wanna discuss 2h chosen/kotbs, sh/sw? GTDC is literaly 1st thing u see when destro blob appears, and its literally what encourages destro to megazerg. U sit in that OP cc like druggies and u perfectly realise how superior destro cc and how strong displacement in this game. Fun part that maguses even dont used in wb comp tnx to that. We sick of GTDC/mara/celerity combo and yes ive played both sides and know the diference. Wanna discuss mara in total? Morale drains that order dont have coz skirm sw is crap, op def in stance, op armorpen, op mass stun, op pull. And then u DARE to say that lion roar is op skill? Lets talk about surv of shamiies/am in wb. Lets remember why witchbrew and kisses dont scale and many many many toxic things that destro still posses in arsenal. Or we can just discuss GTDC and create other topic about rampage where u can have your arguments about it. Your total cc >>>>>>>>>> rampage, its causes lags, its toxic, pulls trough wall is despicable and overall destro really should find its balls to admit it and stop easy mod gaming. About mirrors, engi magus is mirrors in terms of pulls, so why so big problem to get rid of toxic mechanics and make mirrors to create healty gameplay overall. Buff ranged classes give them same place in wbs as melle have.

Avernus

Post#123 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:17 pm

georgehabadasher wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:55 am Since this has become something of a general balance thread, does anyone know the reasoning behind giving WH/WE a second invisibility skill as well as a charge?
The only thing i can come up with - its an idea that someone started to play WH/WE and realized that he wants to make yourself a bit more powerful.

Detangler

Post#124 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:39 pm

I can easily point out which ones here are the order prider rdps-in-pug-wb-only players here that run around acting like GtdC is the worst thing in the game with zero downsides.

Play a tank or in an organized WB now and then, you'll realize it's not that bad.

P.s. don't start listing off random destro only abilities like order doesn't have the same powerful order-only abilities, cause we can derail this thread and do that all day.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Acidic

Post#125 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:48 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:35 pm Dmg of slayer choppa is other question. Wanna discuss 2h chosen/kotbs, sh/sw? GTDC is literaly 1st thing u see when destro blob appears, and its literally what encourages destro to megazerg. U sit in that OP cc like druggies and u perfectly realise how superior destro cc and how strong displacement in this game. Fun part that maguses even dont used in wb comp tnx to that. We sick of GTDC/mara/celerity combo and yes ive played both sides and know the diference. Wanna discuss mara in total? Morale drains that order dont have coz skirm sw is crap, op def in stance, op armorpen, op mass stun, op pull. And then u DARE to say that lion roar is op skill? Lets talk about surv of shamiies/am in wb. Lets remember why witchbrew and kisses dont scale and many many many toxic things that destro still posses in arsenal. Or we can just discuss GTDC and create other topic about rampage where u can have your arguments about it. Your total cc >>>>>>>>>> rampage, its causes lags, its toxic, pulls trough wall is despicable and overall destro really should find its balls to admit it and stop easy mod gaming. About mirrors, engi magus is mirrors in terms of pulls, so why so big problem to get rid of toxic mechanics and make mirrors to create healty gameplay overall. Buff ranged classes give them same place in wbs as melle have.
Read this post with angry tone and no factual basis, decided to read his post history, lol y all posts are same order biased , bha stacking was good, want BW dps levels on my SW …, worth a read for the lols.
Just take this poster as angry player.

Sever1n

Post#126 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Oh look destro out of arguments besides '' rampage op''. I know that is zero chance devs fix this, this posts mainly for destro to understand that they slaves of op toxic mechanics and dont have courage to admit it.

Sulorie

Post#127 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:14 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:39 pm I can easily point out which ones here are the order prider rdps-in-pug-wb-only players here that run around acting like GtdC is the worst thing in the game with zero downsides.

Play a tank or in an organized WB now and then, you'll realize it's not that bad.

P.s. don't start listing off random destro only abilities like order doesn't have the same powerful order-only abilities, cause we can derail this thread and do that all day.
I would have said something more nasty. :lol:
Well, I guess frequent eye-rolling isn't too bad , maybe even healthy for someone with an office day job.
I hope the threads stays open for a while.
Dying is no option.

bw10

Post#128 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:06 pm

destro might seem better because their advantage is idiot and pug friendly. anyone can press gtdc button or mara pull and contribute to kills for their faction. order is so much better for even barely org play its unreal. theyll lose pug vs pug though. funny how it even fits the lore, with monsters being ugly, stupid and strong at first glance, but heroes can btfo them easily if they use their brains

Ads
Orklovingit

Post#129 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:01 am

bw10 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:06 pm destro might seem better because their advantage is idiot and pug friendly. anyone can press gtdc button or mara pull and contribute to kills for their faction. order is so much better for even barely org play its unreal. theyll lose pug vs pug though. funny how it even fits the lore, with monsters being ugly, stupid and strong at first glance, but heroes can btfo them easily if they use their brains
Destro's advantage is pug friendly, but not idiot friendly, we dont want idiots.
If anything I have noticed when I used to play order in the past (eww) that they were very unfriendly and toxic to each other while Destro is way more chill and friendly.
No. order is not better than Destruction.
The monsters of Destruction are beautiful, smart, and yes strong. And why cant they be heroes?
I argue on the contrary, Destruction are heroes everyday and the question of if they are bad is nonsense, this is subjective.
I believe Destruction are the good guys/gals and order is the faction of evil.
If anything order to me are not only the bad guys, but in my eyes they are painfully unfunny, campy, boring and annoying.

GTDC and mara pull never guaranteed kills against a coordinated warband with players that have a tank wall and enough healers on the pulled target.

But since you are engaging in namecalling I will not waste my time with your nonsense.
Rejoice!
The truth has been revealed:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 19e32a44a8
At least Retribution got nerfed..
I love Destruction!. I like the Dark Elves , Raven Host/Chaos, and especially Greenskins the most, they are my favorite faction and I proudly play only 1 main: a Black Orc named "Orklovesgobboz" as a NA player and I never xrealm. No order character. For Destruction!

oaliaen

Post#130 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Another Order win GJ and keep whinning