Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] magus talent "daemonic reach" not working

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
guessgap

[Magus] magus talent "daemonic reach" not working

Post#1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:01 am

hi all,

just to make sure its not my fault: im slotting the talent for magus "daemonic reach" which gives +25% reach to path of changing abilities.
so this should turn 65ft into ~81ft range for path of changing abilities, but unfortunately it only does that sometimes after slotting the talent or it works until i switch zone or randomly stops working after casting some spells.

i took two screenshots to show the bug. am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

thanks in advance for any help!

Ads
lumpi33

Re: [Magus] magus talent "daemonic reach" not working

Post#2 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:54 am

Unfortunately there are multiple tactics that have that issue without people even noticing it. There are also gear bonuses that have no effect at all. Like the last invader set bonus for SHs and SWs.

Only thing you can do is to switch tactics to another set and back again after you have zoned. For the set bonus issue there is no fix.

Hopefully the ability overhaul fixes this.

Avernus

Post#3 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:46 am

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:54 am Unfortunately there are multiple tactics that have that issue without people even noticing it. There are also gear bonuses that have no effect at all. Like the last invader set bonus for SHs and SWs.

Only thing you can do is to switch tactics to another set and back again after you have zoned. For the set bonus issue there is no fix.

I hope they will fix SW's skirmish stance, atm its kinda bad unless you have WW bot (or 2 WW bots - then you are actually full time AoE dps!). And while its good to have invader fixed, it would be better to have old Powerful Draw (+skirmish range) back to get rid of this 65 ft nonsence.

guessgap

Post#4 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:11 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:54 am Unfortunately there are multiple tactics that have that issue without people even noticing it. There are also gear bonuses that have no effect at all. Like the last invader set bonus for SHs and SWs.

thank you for your feedback.
i know that some other tactics are problematic as well and switching tactic sets always solved it for me, but with daemonic reach even tactic set switching doesnt help. well unfortunately there seems to be no solution, if i stumble upon one i will update this topic.