Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa too fragile?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Deadpoet

Re: Choppa too fragile?

Post#21 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:19 pm

mix12388 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:39 pm I only go solo roaming with my Choppa and i can manage 3vs1 even 3 wh head on sometimes.
Slot the correct tactics , rr , gear , talis and use your whole kit. Simple as that.
Before reading It I would have thought that impossible, but I've never played Choppa past rank 7. I',m happy that It can be done. I might give It a try. Can you share tactics etc?

Ads
mix12388

Post#22 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:38 pm

Deadpoet wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:19 pm
mix12388 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:39 pm I only go solo roaming with my Choppa and i can manage 3vs1 even 3 wh head on sometimes.
Slot the correct tactics , rr , gear , talis and use your whole kit. Simple as that.
Before reading It I would have thought that impossible, but I've never played Choppa past rank 7. I',m happy that It can be done. I might give It a try. Can you share tactics etc?
Sure

Tactics are Im da biggest / Dont wanna live foreva / Brute force / Riposte.

For Mastery abilities get from left tree Cant stop da chop and Furious choppin, From right tree get GTDC nice pull for the stunties that are walkin away.

RR will got to 2x Futile strikes / Full reflexes / Full weapon skill / 3x strength / 1x Deft defender

Gear i use is 3x Warlord / 4x Sov / 3x Beastlord / Bloodlord ring / sentinel ring / 2x Plundas and whole gear is set with weapon skill talisman

its a stat build you get to 1k str , 1k wps , 1k wounds with 70% parry 70%+ arpen.

This build works wonders for SOLO roaming
BUT if you dont git gud even this wont work for ya :mrgreen:
Goregrunt 82rr Choppa :mrgreen:

Slayin stunties since 2k14

Sulorie

Post#23 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:29 pm

Well, it's no 70% parry, the paper doll is showing wrong stats due to high WS. Most likely you gain up to 50% unless you stack flat parry bonus.
Dying is no option.

Zxul

Post#24 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:36 pm

Seeing as I never run on my WE into a slayer I couldn't kill 1v1, I suspect its ltp on WH's part. Say trying to max armor instead of going toughness, or similar.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

nebelwerfer

Post#25 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:28 am

Yes they are too fragile

Should be dropping avoidance stats when enraging instead of armor/resistance

Would also make shattering their enchantments(core abilities of which should be buffed) easier

Unironically i believe this

Derpy

Post#26 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:48 am

No comment on RvR side, but they need to do something to Choppa and Slayer in solo PvE. During low pop times theres not much grouping options sometimes.

Its just embarrasingly bad compared to other classes. These dps monsters have huge trouble clearing easy public quests solo.