Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen 2H Pve

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Avernus

Re: Chosen 2H Pve

Post#11 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:09 pm you need BL for HV and HV is pretty good.
also it's basicly for free so you have some equipment for GB and maybe even BB/BE
safe your crest for better stuff

yes WS is kind of useless but also not since it provides at least a bit of parry which is not too bad as a 2h chosen
HV is useless too. Did it as BG and still didn't use this set in my mix - in the end it wasn't worth it. And as a chosen the moment you pick ws you might as well go for int talis - maybe that'll help you.

P.S. Did BBBE as solo 2h tank (BG) with merc+sent mix. I guess you can do this even in full merc 2h if you have a good group.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:28 pm

lol the HV set is awesome for chosen but well believe what you want
btw we are not talking about BG

Avernus

Post#13 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:42 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:28 pm 1. lol the HV set is awesome for chosen but well believe what you want
2. btw we are not talking about BG
1. If it's different set bonuses from BG - maybe. Otherwise - trash.
2. I know.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#14 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:01 pm

okay so you are talking about something you don't have a clue. thx for the conversation.

Avernus

Post#15 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:13 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:01 pm okay so you are talking about something you don't have a clue. thx for the conversation.
Yes, sure. Don't forget about int talis - they may be not good enough for chosen compared to ws, but still a viable choice...