Im missing something

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Stateofwtf

Im missing something

Post#1 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:21 am

I completed unblighted unbroken quest or i think that was its name. I got the seagull pet and i used it a few times. It was in my bag. Then i didnt play for about a week. When i came back its gone from my bag. Was it supposed to decay? I dont remember reading that there was a decay it though. Also i just got it about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Thats a pretty fast decay compared to some things you can get in game that last 30, 60, 90, and 120 days. I was just wondering

Ads
Goryak

Re: Im missing something

Post#2 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:10 pm

Probably the server rollback.

Since the server was rolled back by one week during the x2 pirate event, if you had done the quest during that time, then your scroll quests would have been reset as well as the rewards from it, after the rollback.
That being said, if you logged after the server rollback, before the pirate event ended (which was extended), you would have been able to redo the quest and get the pet again.

Sounds confusing the way I wrote it, lul.
Hope you got my point.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Kerayes

Re: Im missing something

Post#3 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:58 am

The timing seems not to be at the rollback server.

I have lost some big 136 Armor (x2) and 24 Intel (x2) Talismans too recently. It's quite painfull for a recent player.