Recent Topics

Ads

The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
what63

Re: The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

Post#391 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:37 pm

Muttakliniken wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:00 pm Do you really think black orc can still kill mobs the way you explain it. Let me record a clip where you can see how bad black orc is at fighting and how long it takes to kill a mob that is the same level as me.
Absolutely no denying that the change hits people leveling, and hard, but I recorded a quick vid myself of 2h BO in very middling gear/not even close to RR80, let alone 70 pulling a fair chunk of lvl39-41 mobs, without even bothering to use armor pot or enabling bellow/heal tactic etc. So yeah, it's prolly an issue for people leveling, but there's absolutely no problems as far as grinding for crafting mats and whatnot goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tmowa_YgVc

Ads
interperez

Re: The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

Post#392 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:43 pm

I will speak for wh. If you face the opponent, you cannot use the abilities, but instant lags enter the server and even if I face the opponent on my screen, I cannot use the ability. This is a big handicap especially for players with a latency of 100 and above.
On the other hand, you increased the ap spend per second to 5 while in stealth mode. At least you are doing this, then reflect 30% of the total ap per second coming from items while in stealth mode.
Again, due to the lag in us players, if the character is not facing the character, the ability cannot hit, it works very irregularly.
Zankaruk-Shaman
Citoles-Black Orc