Recent Topics

Ads

After the nerf/patch AM's how are you.........

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dakkhon

After the nerf/patch AM's how are you.........

Post#1 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:49 am

handling the kiting and surviving a knockdown from the WE's these days? Seems now they are just popping stealth, attack with knowdown and then insta stealth and then as soon as you get up they pop again. This is how every WE so far is attacking if you are solo. At least on me they are. Before I had a decent chance of winning. Maybe 50% but now man it's tougher. Now that you have to have LoS you cant get the distance or maintain the distance with near perma snare. Only from stealth does it seem to be tougher for me. Any experiences you want to share or suggestions if you play an AM dps class?

Good hunting all and have fun!!!
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Fey

Re: After the nerf/patch AM's how are you.........

Post#2 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:18 am

Nice signature.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Dakkhon

Post#3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Yeah it's more valid then ever because its still hard but I go for it anyways and when I do I celebrate like a champ. See you out there :P
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oaliaen

Post#4 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:45 pm

Fey wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:18 amNice signature.
Little bit ironic though

Fey

Post#5 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:32 am

I have a few on occasion, and end up trolling. I apologize. I actually mained AM on live. Run Between Worlds is slept on.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

akisnaakkeli

Post#6 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:16 am

Have to be honest, im having really hard time to remember that fogdg/il take that not castable on move anymore.