Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Podcast Epi 25 First one of 2024

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

RoR Podcast Epi 25 First one of 2024

Post#1 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Greetings all this will be the first RoR podcast since the start of the new year that being said I will keep it to the same saturday line up at noon eastern that is 6pm server time for the eu lot works out the best on saturdays so that most of the server can be there. So look for the first podcast to be the 27th of jan saturday noon eastern 6pm serve Now since the new patch went live most of us have had time to tinker an rework some of our classes an put them threw there paces for good or bad. An that is what I would like to discuss with this first podcast back is to here peoples feed back on the current changes across the board from classes to how its effected sc play an rvr play plus suggestion to new players on what routes you might take stepping into this new way of doing things. Keep in mind also there is still alot of changes yet to come to the system so that is also something else to take into account. I do hope to here from everyone an as always all are welcome just reach out to me via the ror discord an will talk if you would like a spot on the show or your always welcome to come by that day an share your thoughts or if you can not make the show feel free to dm your question ill bring it up during the show so that it gets heard an discussed providing its a valid question or topic. I do reserve the right to refuse any topic if its one that has been beat to death already as I see no point to discussing it further. An please remember to be respectful thank you.

Ads
Fey

Re: RoR Podcast Epi 25 First one of 2024

Post#2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:34 pm

Looking forward to it.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan