Recent Topics

Ads

SW60rr vs def WE

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wiscel

Re: SW60rr vs def WE

Post#11 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:30 am

Nice video, makes me want to play my SW again.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
Matlouraph

Post#12 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:52 pm

Nice vid like always, it s always a pleasure to see how you know make your business :)

but all this WEs are not def ;)

you ve a good anticipation on detaunt ! you know past 10 sec a WE are not competitive, good thinking !

But to be fair with all, you should show yours deaths against these WEs :) and do not say you never die against them in one to one....i m on it

reynor007

Post#13 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:01 pm

Matlouraph wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:52 pm Nice vid like always, it s always a pleasure to see how you know make your business :)

but all this WEs are not def ;)

you ve a good anticipation on detaunt ! you know past 10 sec a WE are not competitive, good thinking !

But to be fair with all, you should show yours deaths against these WEs :) and do not say you never die against them in one to one....i m on it
I really sometimes died from these WE, but that was when I was wearing beastlord+sentinel, as soon as I wore triumph, I didn’t die from a single WE, there are always exceptions, let’s say 2 dodges from knockdown, this is the thing that I don’t I can predict and there are cases when I simply cannot play because of this
the second part will be completely equipped with good equipment and the battles will be much more difficult
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Matlouraph

Post#14 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:18 pm

yep you re right ! anyway a good player be a good player
gj ;) see you soon on the battlefield

Farrul

Post#15 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:20 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:10 amI agree, after a patch there are so many bugs that it’s almost impossible to play, moreover, every patch comes out with another up-def and tanks, this game is causing less and less interest
Yes these are critical bugs that makes gameplay impossible at times, instead of fixing those they are nerfing things no one asked for.

As a consequence of EYE shot nerf Assault SW now has 2 knockdowns lol, too bad playing it is impossible since they broke Stances.

ShadowWar

Post#16 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:55 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:29 pm Almost makes me want to brush off my SW and play around. Scout/Skirm is a fun solo spec, nice to see it doing well vs the WE's out there. Do you not find that running Bullseye just makes you die faster, or is your init so low that it doesn't make a marked impact?
I really should have knocked on wood or some **** to make a post like that and then for this patch to hit :D

Sorry guys, I'll take the blame on that one.

Avernus

Post#17 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:11 pm

Farrul wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:20 pm As a consequence of EYE shot nerf Assault SW now has 2 knockdowns lol, too bad playing it is impossible since they broke Stances.
Actually, this "broken" stances are right from live, its not that hard to remember your old days.

Avernus

Post#18 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:14 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:01 pm I didn’t die from a single WE, there are always exceptions, let’s say 2 dodges from knockdown
Or lucky snare procs from def WE (very "balanced" proc indeed). Nice video though.

Ads
reynor007

Post#19 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:40 pm

Avernus wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:14 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:01 pm I didn’t die from a single WE, there are always exceptions, let’s say 2 dodges from knockdown
Or lucky snare procs from def WE (very "balanced" proc indeed). Nice video though.
it's not as strong as it seems if you know what's going on, but 2 dodges from knockdown, it really can be fatal
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Shima

Post#20 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:01 pm

Wish I had the same ping of russian players. :s