Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Post#61 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:02 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:45 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:11 pm
vanbuinen77 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:49 pm Order groups dont need kotbs -20% crit bonus lol
Seems a bit odd that one, equivalent to group bonus of trivial blows three , 30 rr points per team mate 30rr buys 24%)

Some one got prize , but why have no idea as Kotbs was not in a bad place

Vs BO SM equivalent tactic 6 sec speed boost in 30 ft range (quick escape 5 sec 10 rr)

So with rough and ready maths KoTBS gets equivalent 24 rr groupnbuff 100 ft, BO SM 12 rr equivalent 30 ft

Can anyone else see an issue, personally would suggest the crit damage reduction should be reduced to 10 or so
The are balancing for the 2 hrs of EU zerg, but destroying the other 22 hours of the day. Oh the troma, i mean trauma.
Checkmate ? :roll:

Ads
reyaloran

Post#62 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Ok devs you are going to need to justify the KotBs crit reduction. They were already a tier 1 tank and now they are giving their party 25rr worth of trivial blows on top of all of their other buffs. For what reason was this a necessary change?

oaliaen

Post#63 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:18 pm

Bring back the old corruptive Power to Chosen and maybe it can balance whit this horrendous change to kotb .

--> receiving a critical hit reduces the chance of your group to be critically hit by 10%.

Bergbart

Post#64 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:24 pm

So the best supporter in the game gets even better in support.....2 times in a row...Got it
It's not like that's what the knights were mainly about, they just wanted a damage buff for solo fun
And there are no other tanks that needed a little group, warband love ....oh wait.
Or the dwarf with the shotgun there could have been something done but what do I know.

The last witch hunter nerfs have done the game good (it just plays less).
That was good.

The White Lion buff lol
So the most mobile class, paired with the biggest frontloaded burst (human reaction time and so that's no advantage at all), one of the 2 strongest armor buffs, which if the pet works properly again in the future can annoy you from a distance (slow, knockdown, damage, pull).
In addition, Aoe can spam like a boss if he wants. Can now also activate 25% more damage while his rotation hits you mmmmh I understand 1.5 seconds was probably too difficult there is probably nothing you can do

Yes and the monstro mara that has been around since the time of the dinosaurs so with cumbersome stance restrictions and limitations (I also own a 69 shadow warrior)
Yes, that's not possible and since it can't be too easy, there can't be any ability that 100% undermines a mechanic... wait a minute

By the way, gtdc seems to be a bit buggy after the "adjustment". If I used to pursue a single target, it would also pull it now it feels like it only applies 50% of the time, usually only after 2 - 3 hits.

So you might as well patch out the ability and give us something useful I think most splitters agree with that.
Yes, and you can also give the cooldown reducer to the Black Orc and give us something else "look over to the dwarves".

Oh the 15% crittaktik doesn't seem to work or is it only for the skills from the 2 H path and it's just not in the tooltips.

I'm curious what else is coming.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Thaodan

Post#65 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:41 pm

You seem to forget that for even getting the skill and the tactic for the ability you have to forgo much of the so highly thought after support tactics.

Some tactics are so meta that other players will ask or demand you to change your spec into.

fontin

Post#66 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:50 pm

flat -20% crit dmg for the whole grp? wow

mara... lol just lol

Bozzax

Post#67 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:55 pm

The quality of the balance team is obvius great work
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Everdin

Post#68 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:05 pm

Permasnare and unbbreakable groupcharge wit cc imunity on destro, seems like order range is history?

Edit: and destro still are complaining!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
squiggastolemybike

Post#69 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:17 pm

Whispering Wind cd nerf doesn't make much sense. Should keep it as it was to not hurt small scale pvp playability. SM and BO got an st-punt finally but how good of an option would these classes now be in a small group if WW is nerfed and BO just lost some damage without getting any meaningful utility that would not require to sacrifice more tactics and further nerfing BO's damage output. Best to keep WW as it was and buff WAAAGH to be placed lower in the tree (instead of absorb) and buff autoattacks for 20 seconds instead of 10.
83 Marauder ][ 82 Zealot ][ 82 Chosen
83 Black Orc ][ 82 Ironbreaker ][ 81 Blackguard
82 Sorceress ][ 83 Choppa ][ 82 Shadow Warrior
81 Witch Elf ][ 81 Witch Hunter ][ 81 Squig Herder
83 Shaman ][ 82 DoK ][ 80 WP ][ 79 SL, SM, WL

fontin

Post#70 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 pm

Bergbart wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:24 pm By the way, gtdc seems to be a bit buggy after the "adjustment". If I used to pursue a single target, it would also pull it now it feels like it only applies 50% of the time, usually only after 2 - 3 hits.
im sure theres some hidden change on pull besides double CD and reduced range.
so the only thing choppa have over a slayer is 25% crit dmg, now can be easily neutralized by a kobs, and choppa is the main source of destro melee dps.