Recent Topics

Ads

Morrslieb Coin Great Mace of the Dead

Let's talk about... everything else
Stinkyweed

Morrslieb Coin Great Mace of the Dead

Post#1 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:38 pm

The Great Mace of the Dead was able to the purchased and equiped by destro per the career definitions up until the last patch. It was changed to order only and can no longer be used. Am I out three (3) coins or can it be exxchanged?
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Re: Morrslieb Coin Great Mace of the Dead

Post#2 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:47 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:38 pm The Great Mace of the Dead was able to the purchased and equiped by destro per the career definitions up until the last patch. It was changed to order only and can no longer be used. Am I out three (3) coins or can it be exxchanged?
There is a destro version that you can trade the order one for. The mace was classified as a hammer and destro couldn't use it, which was my mistake. I didn't realize that BO/Choppa hammers are classified as 'axes' in game and they can't use hammers. So go to the vendor, scroll to the bottom and you can buy the 'axe' version for destro with the order one if you bought that one, or with 3 coins like usual.

Gladiolix

Re: Morrslieb Coin Great Mace of the Dead

Post#3 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:04 am

ekalime wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:47 am
Stinkyweed wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:38 pm The Great Mace of the Dead was able to the purchased and equiped by destro per the career definitions up until the last patch. It was changed to order only and can no longer be used. Am I out three (3) coins or can it be exxchanged?
There is a destro version that you can trade the order one for. The mace was classified as a hammer and destro couldn't use it, which was my mistake. I didn't realize that BO/Choppa hammers are classified as 'axes' in game and they can't use hammers. So go to the vendor, scroll to the bottom and you can buy the 'axe' version for destro with the order one if you bought that one, or with 3 coins like usual.
Thank you for the fix!
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+