Recent Topics

Ads

NA Order Guilds?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
illumin8ted

NA Order Guilds?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 pm

I'm looking for a guild with chill, fun, people who enjoy the game, who don't freak out and work towards getting better. I live in North America and would like to find people on/active when I am. I have a job and a family so not looking to join a sweat squad. Just want a few names I can get to know and expect something a little more organized and consistent than PUGs.

I played back when it launched was bad then but have learned a few things since and am currently a sub-par player. My main is a SM, more of a DPS/Offtank. But can throw a guard on you squishy peeps. I do have an Alt RP that I would like to keep an Alt, but do enjoy playing them so will break him out regularly. I have Discord and a mic as well. I don't necessarily care to camp in voice channels without a specific group goal, but am more than comfortable talking/listening for better teamwork. I'm Currently L 38.9 and 31 RR.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Ads
Ixlevomaxlxl

Re: NA Order Guilds?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:50 pm

o/

Any luck on finding an order guild? I am currently not established on Order but I can ask around for you. Feel free to message me on here or we can link up on discord.

Nickwahh5

Post#3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:09 pm

Same need NA based

Scragmuncher

Post#4 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:32 pm

Main order guild in NA is Jempire, but I don't believe they recruit. Retribution is a very active guild that is looking to get more NA players.
Knutkrusher - The man, the myth, the dead body on the floor.

ShadowWar

Post#5 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:12 am

Pretty sure we (Jempire) "recruit". I mean, I was asked if I wanted to join after running in a couple WB's with them. I'm 1000% invested in BG3 and finishing a Hammerhead for my 40k escalation league, so I haven't played in a month easy. But play with them, see if you like hanging, and ask about joining if it strikes your fancy.

efendisiz

Post#6 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:34 pm

Brethren of War is NA Order guild and they are recruiting. You can see their ingame LFG messages NA times.

Rotgut

Post#7 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:55 pm

Brethren of War - New NA guild, actively recruiting.
The Jempire - Old NA guild, don't think i've ever seen them recruiting but can try PM'ing someone.
Old School - New NA guild made up of old players? Not really sure what is going on there tbh, but they aren't very active. Very strong when they do come out tho.