Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xyeppp
Former Staff

Re: [ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.6

Post#81 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:54 am Hey guys, do you know if there exists an addon that let you cycle through your party members? Or if it possible to create one?
Not sure if it's what you're after, but I made this extension for Enemy some time ago - it lets you use the mouse scroll wheel to cycle between party members.

Be aware this will unbind the ability to camera zoom in/out with the mouse wheel when in a group unless you hold right mouse button.
Last edited by xyeppp on Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Phantasm

Post#82 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:28 pm

Spoiler:
xyeppp wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm
Ysaran wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:54 am Hey guys, do you know if there exists an addon that let you cycle through your party members? Or if it possible to create one?
Not sure if it's what you're after, but I made this extension for Enemy some time ago - it lets you use the mouse scroll wheel to cycle between party members.

Be aware this will unbind the ability to camera zoom in/out with the mouse wheel when in a group.
Before I mess up my Enemy, does wheeling switch party members as it is in original party or via visual part? I mean my parties are sorted like: tank, tank, dps, dps, heal, heal. Will it go top, bottom or switch in its original direction?

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#83 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:39 pm

Phantasm wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:28 pm
Spoiler:
xyeppp wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm

Be aware this will unbind the ability to camera zoom in/out with the mouse wheel when in a group.
Before I mess up my Enemy, does wheeling switch party members as it is in original party or via visual part? I mean my parties are sorted like: tank, tank, dps, dps, heal, heal. Will it go top, bottom or switch in its original direction?
It's a separate addon with an Enemy dependency, so it shouldn't mess anything up.
It uses the Enemy positional matrix to switch between members just as they display in your group UI respecting your configuration.

The addon toggles itself when you enter/leave group - it blocks the ability to zoom-in or out of the game when in group unless right mouse button is pressed.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Akalukz

Re: [ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.5

Post#84 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:43 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 pm
Talladego wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:47 am
Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:25 am I'm surprised someone finally released a public version of this concept.

Edit: the anti-NB checks allows for click casting on allies, so the next step is to have the add-on pick which healing ability to use based on the target's health. So long as it's activated by a clickable window swapping abilities to be cast it shouldn't be blocked by the anti-NB stuff by design.
This would be beyond the scope of what I intended to do.
The original idea was that when playing as dps shaman/dok I wanted to be sure I had a friendly target in need of heals while still focusing on enemy targets.
Sorry, I just meant the next step of automation in general rather than for this specific addon.

Funnily enough, the private one I made was for the Zealot to pick a target for the life-tap heals easily. Sadly DPS zealots died and haven't come back :(
Could you make one for a SDOK for public release?
-= Agony =-

Omegus

Re: [ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.5

Post#85 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:49 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:43 pm
Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 pm
Talladego wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:47 am This would be beyond the scope of what I intended to do.
The original idea was that when playing as dps shaman/dok I wanted to be sure I had a friendly target in need of heals while still focusing on enemy targets.
Sorry, I just meant the next step of automation in general rather than for this specific addon.

Funnily enough, the private one I made was for the Zealot to pick a target for the life-tap heals easily. Sadly DPS zealots died and haven't come back :(
Could you make one for a SDOK for public release?
You have quote-pinged the wrong person.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Akalukz

Post#86 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:07 pm

@Omegus Sorry thought you meant you had a created a private one for the Zealot and was wondering if you could make one for SDOK. No worries ;) I have been able to adapt the WarTriage to do mostly what I wanted.
-= Agony =-

Omegus

Post#87 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:07 pm @Omegus Sorry thought you meant you had a created a private one for the Zealot and was wondering if you could make one for SDOK. No worries ;) I have been able to adapt the WarTriage to do mostly what I wanted.
Ohhh sorry I get you now. The private one I made was basically just Wartriage but not as fancy. It triggered off a macro which selected the person with the lowest health and prioritised me if I was below a certain threshold. The stuff for picking a different target based on what heal you are doing was a suggestion for Talla and not something I have implemented myself.

Everything my addon did, Wartriage seems to do better. Wartriage looks like it can be configured for lifetaps by disabling the LOS checks and setting the range to whatever it needs to be to target someone (250ft?).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Akalukz

Post#88 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:35 am

Awesome thanks!
-= Agony =-

Ads
guessgap

Post#89 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:03 am

could anyone please tell me the recommended war triage settings for a lifetap melee healer (shield dok)?
also thank you for the great and helpful addon!

Akalukz

Post#90 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:35 pm

guessgap wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:03 am could anyone please tell me the recommended war triage settings for a lifetap melee healer (shield dok)?
also thank you for the great and helpful addon!
Would love to see this as well.
-= Agony =-