Recent Topics

Ads

Farming Mayhem Set

Let's talk about... everything else
bw10

Farming Mayhem Set

Post#1 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:37 pm

Hey,

What are the most efficent destro PQs to farm for mayhem set? I play choppa so i guess a heal will be a must anyway

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Farming Mayhem Set

Post#2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:54 pm

bw10 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:37 pm Hey,

What are the most efficent destro PQs to farm for mayhem set? I play choppa so i guess a heal will be a must anyway
Avelorn, Dartian Forest PQ. Rather small area for a hard pq. Chapter camp nearby to sell stuff.

On a side note, you can farm lower tier PQ too and buy the pieces with token, if you are alone.
Dying is no option.

bw10

Post#3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:55 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:54 pm

Avelorn, Dartian Forest PQ. Rather small area for a hard pq. Chapter camp nearby to sell stuff.

On a side note, you can farm lower tier PQ too and buy the pieces with token, if you are alone.
Thank you. Any good solo pqs for chopp?

Sulorie

Post#4 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:43 pm

bw10 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:55 pm
Sulorie wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:54 pm

Thank you. Any good solo pqs for chopp?
If you actually want to wear the items, then those PQ should be too hard for solo choppa. Either find some r40 aoe DD guild mate, a party of mid 20s or try to solo T2 pq, where mobs deal less damage to you. Personally I used the first and 2nd option on order/destro t3 pq.
Dying is no option.

Phantasm

Post#5 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:26 pm

Tbh its not worth a hassle, pre-conqueror sets are relatively cheap, 300-500 crests isnt much, these I farm on a weekend, usually within 1-2 days. Of course its heavily influenced by the type of gameplay you prefer, guild you are in and awareness of game mechanics and progress.

Zxul

Post#6 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm

Phantasm wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:26 pm Tbh its not worth a hassle, pre-conqueror sets are relatively cheap, 300-500 crests isnt much, these I farm on a weekend, usually within 1-2 days. Of course its heavily influenced by the type of gameplay you prefer, guild you are in and awareness of game mechanics and progress.

Per image Onslaught set is marked as not worth the time investment/overshadowed, while 4 Onslaught is still on sov lvl for offensive WH/WE and especially for aoe BW/sorc.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

georgehabadasher

Post#7 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:29 am

Mayhem is the best choppa mid-tier set by a long shot. Definitely worth farming.

Butzinjo

Post#8 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:15 am

Try the C10 pq Quyl-Isha Tempel on the right side from C-Camp in Avelorn. Works well with Mara and did it with shild-dok solo too. But before Ability-Rework, so you have to try.

Ads