Recent Topics

Ads

How to do Weekend Scenario as a solo player

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Phantasm

How to do Weekend Scenario as a solo player

Post#1 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:31 am

I decided to make a little guide on subject - how to complete weekend scenario and get all rewards.
Spoiler:
First and foremost, form, join or at least try actively get into a /5 or guild premade to maximise reward and "fun" out of queue and login time :)
These are steps I usually do when I have free weekend, there is no guild activity and im too bored to get into RvR lakes.

If it least half of scenarios my realm win I queue.
  • 2. Open Book, check which scenario is a weekend one,

• 3. Open Friends window, click Search and More,

• 4. In Social Window pick the scenario you wanna queue, limit rank you search

Spoiler:
Tier 1:....1-15
Mid tier: 16-39
Tier 4:.....40+
Usually there is 12 people per one scenario, so I want to avoid situation when there is only one scenario active at a time, so I wont be assigned to a scenario if there is a premade in it over and over again.

There you go :)
And remember:
  • scenario is a team game, even if you queue as solo player, there is limited amount of people can play it, maximise your slot you occupy so the team you play with have better chance to win.

Ads