Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#891 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:21 am

For the Everlasting Realm!!!

Ads
ArcturianPrime

Post#892 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:20 am

Whats the best way to join up? How do I find you in game? I haven't seen you guys in awhile but I see you posting here on the forums. I got a low CR30s mid RR20s engi that I am slowly working on. Its tough being a solo dwarf out here and the Warbands treat me like a stray dog. At least they allow me to tag along. Do you still do your gun line on wednesdays?

Joeyoc

Post#893 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:24 am

Hey,

So best bet is of an evening just pop a question into the Advice channel, thats how I found them, then join into the discord where they are active and a great bunch of people.

The Wednesday Gunline is still a thing, this Wednesday it is on also, patrolling RvR.

Orjal
Orjal - Engineer
Runeypriest - Rune Priest
Mr Knight - KoTBS
Killdya - Witch Hunter
Choppychoppa - Choppa

Albais

Post#894 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:54 am

ArcturianPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:20 am Whats the best way to join up? How do I find you in game? I haven't seen you guys in awhile but I see you posting here on the forums. I got a low CR30s mid RR20s engi that I am slowly working on. Its tough being a solo dwarf out here and the Warbands treat me like a stray dog. At least they allow me to tag along. Do you still do your gun line on wednesdays?

Hey, as Orjal said, we are very much still active in game. In general, the best way to reach us is just to join our discord. There you'll see when we're running our guild warbands (Monday and Wednesday are our usual days). Just join us for one of them and if you like our way of playing the game you'll be invited to the guild.
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

ArcturianPrime

Post#895 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:30 pm

Will do! Thank you!