Recent Topics

Ads

Lag Spikes/Animation Delays

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Talon2E

Lag Spikes/Animation Delays

Post#1 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:32 pm

Hey all, new player here so please bear with me. I have been trying to do searches for related issues and read a lot of threads but nothing seems to be similar to my issue. So frame of reference is I am just starting to level and have (2) level 10s and a level 6 so I am in the starting zone for the green skins, elves and empire. The issue is I will be fighting, looting or trying to talk to an NPC and the game lags and for a good 2-3 seconds there is a delay where nothing happens. The game seems to register my actions as with looting and harvesting crafting mats I will suddenly loot everything. Or when in the middle of fighting I will take a bunch of damage but it appears sometimes my abilities I am trying to cast also suddenly fire off.

This also happens when doing the scenarios (PvP battlegrounds) so it is not specific to just the starting zones for me. I just built (had a shop build) my computer middle of last year so it's more than capable of running this thing. I must admit though I know basically nothing about computers so when people start talking about over clocking and stuff like that I really have no idea what they mean. I am also at this time running no addons so I don't see any reason for that to be an issue. Logging in and out every so often in the event of say a memory leak doesn't appear to solve anything.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Ads