Let's talk about... everything else
BoriqOne

Re: What is a DPS healer?

Post#31 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:03 am

Aethilmar wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:46 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:10 pm
Templa wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:45 pm

removing content is bad

Well i think its more about adding really, take engineer for example, they could simply add a tactic which makes him "more healer less dps" - Easy.

Just like focused offense as an example but in reverse.
Tell you what, give me my tank dps back to how it was on AoR and go wild with whatever you want on the rest of the classes. They have nerfed tanks so much compared to live it isn't even funny.
I Agree.

Ads
bw10

Post#32 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:09 am

What is a DPS healer?
something that should only unlock after rr80. imagine instead of dps healers shitting up your scs 1-80 they would instead heal and get bored with it before 80.

Zxul

Post#33 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:04 pm

bw10 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:09 am
What is a DPS healer?
something that should only unlock after rr80. imagine instead of dps healers shitting up your scs 1-80 they would instead heal and get bored with it before 80.
You do aware that if dps healer was 80+ only, those that play dps healers wouldn't play healers at all? Meaning, them not needing pve gear for example, meaning gl finding healers for pve. While still not getting heals in scs, since those who currently play dps healers would roll a straight dps.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Frankie

Post#34 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 pm

What is a DPS healer?
Very good idea! Then again, should be equal for every class.
Moirran, Zealot RR40+
Albin, Blackguard <40

Ferenz, Witch Hunter RR40+
Gottlob, Warrior Priest <40

bw10

Post#35 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Zxul wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:04 pm
What is a DPS healer?
You do aware that if dps healer was 80+ only, those that play dps healers wouldn't play healers at all? Meaning, them not needing pve gear for example, meaning gl finding healers for pve. While still not getting heals in scs, since those who currently play dps healers would roll a straight dps.
Theres many incentives to run gunbad at least. Easy gold, crafting mats, weekly rewards including soulstone.

Panzer80

Post#36 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:11 pm

What is it you say? A very fortunate class that gets to do the damage of a dps, but also still gets to cast heals on themselves unlike actual dps classes. If you go dps you should lose the ability to cast heals on yourself.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Zimzammer

Post#37 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:25 pm it might be controversial for me to say but i really do think tanks and healers shouldn't even have DPS masteries.

We already have plenty of DPS classes and players in the game and they cant spec into healing or tanking, so its so lop sided.

A healer that doesnt heal and a tank that doesnt tank just isnt good man.

Either that or we need some DPS classes getting heal/tank specs which personally id like to see myself, such as tank specced warrior priest and maybe healing engineer.
No what they should do is actually make those specs viable/not terrible as they are now. More diversity is good.

Also buff dots so they're another gameplay option.