Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter does not function dont roll one

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mazi761111

Re: Witch Hunter does not function dont roll one

Post#31 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:46 am

Order requires melee occupations to fight against chosen ,,, wh .ib .kotbs all get nef .. I don’t understand why this is done, let me lose the motivation to play this game,
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ads
fontin

Post#32 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:08 am

you are late my friend, they were lolgodmode for 5 yrs.

salazarn

Post#33 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:07 pm

fontin wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:08 am you are late my friend, they were lolgodmode for 5 yrs.
And yet lolgodmode continues for destr classes that can also teamfight like squiggie sham chosen!

Omegus

Post#34 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:29 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:05 pm
Omegus wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:46 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:11 am

of course it works, I think it will be like with WH, about 1-2 years, I wrote about this error 3 times
Just need to write about it once, clearly, on the bug tracker.
friend, I did it, completely thought through the task and attached screenshots, I didn’t even tag this topic, I simply ignored it

https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22302
tell me what I did wrong?
Well, for starters I said do it once and you did it twice :D

There's currently 287 ability bugs on the tracker. Now you just need to wait until its fixed. I also really wouldn't classify it as a "severe" bug in the big scheme of things though. Mass crashing / dups / etc? That's severe.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

reynor007

Post#35 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:19 pm

Omegus wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:29 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:05 pm
Omegus wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:46 pm

Just need to write about it once, clearly, on the bug tracker.
friend, I did it, completely thought through the task and attached screenshots, I didn’t even tag this topic, I simply ignored it

https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22302
tell me what I did wrong?
Well, for starters I said do it once and you did it twice :D

There's currently 287 ability bugs on the tracker. Now you just need to wait until its fixed. I also really wouldn't classify it as a "severe" bug in the big scheme of things though. Mass crashing / dups / etc? That's severe.
I understand that they have a lot of work and there are mistakes that are more important than this, but 5 months have already passed, and I would not say that it is an error that can simply be ignored, not only is this tactic not supposed to work for WB at all, but it is also 5 tactics) and every WE on the server has this error, I think this is a problem
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Faction69

Post#36 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:20 pm

Avanos wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 pm
Sever1n wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 pm
salazarn wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:54 pm

No witch hunter sinks a single point into middle tree ever.
Actually lvled this way my WH from 1 to fullsov. It works pretty well.You cant even think about droping repel? Becouse full burst WH is midle tree+BAL.
full burst WH is scary.. but people only think of repel+m1
It's not really scary though. Left tree is not just repel. Unlike WE, WH needs to go left tree to get their disrupt defensive (especially important for WH due to Vindication). Having no points in left tree also kills the damage of Seeker's blade and gimps burn armor. And if you use armorpen shroud then you have no escape or gap closer. And without it, you don't actually have more burst.

No one really fears a WH or WE who uses seal of destruction or elixir of insane power, you knock them back one single time and the fight is over.

juzziex

Post#37 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 am

salazarn wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:07 pm
fontin wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:08 am you are late my friend, they were lolgodmode for 5 yrs.
And yet lolgodmode continues for destr classes that can also teamfight like squiggie sham chosen!
Both slayer and WL are better than WH for solo..AND are top picks for group play as well.

Very stupid balance decisions. "It's not balanced around solo!" Oh then shouldn't every class be balanced for WB play then???? There's classes out there that can't even get a spot in a wb lol and play that part of the game....you can take any class out solo and play that part of the game (whether or not your class is any good at it) so the game damn well should be balanced around at least one type of gameplay!

Morradin

Post#38 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am

Any class can solo if the player figures out how to stay alive long enough to get the kill. In my 15+ years playing this game I have seen Sorcs and BW's go out solo and get kills.

WH ...
They are fine. IF your main concern is surviving, you are playing wrong.

Ads
salazarn

Post#39 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:56 pm

Morradin wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am Any class can solo if the player figures out how to stay alive long enough to get the kill. In my 15+ years playing this game I have seen Sorcs and BW's go out solo and get kills.

WH ...
I think WH shud be able to solo better than a sorceror frankly. Because WH cant do anything else.

sharpblader3

Post#40 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:01 pm

Morradin wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am Any class can solo if the player figures out how to stay alive long enough to get the kill. In my 15+ years playing this game I have seen Sorcs and BW's go out solo and get kills.

WH ...

The ongoing debate on WH's viability is not just around if it can solo or not. Of course, it still can.

But can they go toe to toe with other solo builds in a 1v1 and win? It's definitely harder now.

Abilities that were causing the class to be OP like 150% health per finisher, instant FA procs, 50% armor pen, guaranteed combo point with Razor Strike, etc. all have been nerfed/fixed. Nerf was justified but probably went slightly overboard.

Sure, you can solo on any class but if a BW/Sorc fights an equally skilled WE/WH who gets an opener and knows how to anti-kite, I would say the odds are always in favour of the latter.

Similarly, at an equal footing, a WH now will most likely lose against an opponent skilled and geared towards solo play. But the same is not true for WE.