Recent Topics

Ads

Update RE: Compensation.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nickwahh5

Re: Update RE: Compensation.

Post#11 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:09 am

<3

Ads
HaxPax

Post#12 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:17 am

First of all, thanks for your efforts.

I'm wondering though, why you didn't pick up some of the ideas I suggested here earlier:

viewtopic.php?t=51739&start=40#p542982

1. While the statistical correlation of renown gained and crests acquired is a loose one, the correlation of time played and crests acquired that you use now is argueably much weaker.

2. By sending out some bags too, instead of crests only, everyone could adjust the rewards more accurately to their losses.

3. You say you cannot address the PvE issue, but I actually explained how you can, at least much better than not at all :)

Care to elaborate a bit?

Ramlaen

Post#13 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:42 am

Appreciated.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

georgehabadasher

Post#14 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:16 am

A reasonable and fair compensation package. Thank you to all the devs.

Fenris78

Post#15 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:09 am

**** can happen, but you managed to ease overeated minds for most people (hopefully :p).

Thanks you and keep this amazing game running, all the best ! :D :D

rrrutsss

Post#16 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 am

Thank you RoR team !
Lost motivation to play last week for the most part, but getting back some or most of the things lost is nice !

Argot

Post#17 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:05 am

if i missed the info on when compensation package will arrive?

Gladiolix

Post#18 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:14 am

Big thanks to the dev team on handling the rollback! I, and I assume many others too, appreciate the transparency on the issue by the devs, being open about it. And of course thanks for fixing the issue itself and minimizing damage.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

BW rr70+, KoBS rr70+, WP rr60+

Ads
Hourk

Post#19 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:02 am

This is just a personal opinion but I think you have poorly managed the rollback for certain types of players. By putting back the level of rr acquired during the rollback you created a problem by including a difference between lvl and stuff. The compensation pack partially corrects this problem.

But the most annoying problem for certain types of players is all the pve completion done during this period and you correct it with 2 beastial tokens when you have repeatedly implied not to do so worry and focus on the rvr and the xp x2 period.

So, if we listened to you we potentially find ourselves with sovereign lvl, a vanqui stuff and without any pve piece and a hole of several hundred gold.

I understand that you cannot satisfy all the players and that you have done your best to satisfy as many people as possible, but this can leave a feeling of inequality for some.

Thank you anyway for your job

zherus

Post#20 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:44 pm

Gits, is there any chance to retrieve our lost doubloons? From a pirate point of view it's super important. 😔