Gold Exploit

Let's talk about... everything else
Mez

Re: Gold Exploit

Post#111 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:51 pm

I'm still curious how many hours of Lacrima's life got wiped with the 1st wipe in T1.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
geraldtarrant

Post#112 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:01 pm

I remember i was against 1st wipe, becouse i didnt wanted to loose my toys, but it has been done with good style, ppl were able to keep EQUIPED gear, Old Event Items [cloaks] ,and 1gold if i remember correctly. If wipe would look same as before i fully suport it. Most important is to rebuild economy balance before T3. Only things i would really like to keep would be all 3 Event Cloaks and Equipped Gear - to be able to fight asap. Nice thing would be as well letting us keep our seeds, really cba growing them all again ^^
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Vaerah

Post#113 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Tiggo wrote:
Joshwa70 wrote:I'm sure tiggo.. you have no family... job... friends so when someone takes time out of their life and is deemed guilty by association and their time is indeed wasted through no fault of their own... I wouldn't expect you to understand.

he had fun playing it? no time wasted. he had no fun playing the game? why does he play it in the first place?
Back at the time I had 1 RR100 sorc with every best in slot item (all grinded the hard way) and other characters with decent RR. My fun is to advance my characters and look at how good they have become. That's why grinding is a fatigue but with rewards. Now, if you wipe rewards...

SeymourGordo

Post#114 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:03 am

Do not know if it has been mentioned in the past, or during this current situation, but why don't the devs just put vendors in the cities that have the best gear for the level for free, take as many gems as you can for free, etc., similar to the WoW Tournament Realms. That way PvP would always come down to skill and organization, never blaming it on gear or gold, and this also frees up the devs and GMs from ever having to worry about dupes again.

I do realize some players are truly interested in the PvE and crafting and not just in it as a gold making profession, but I would think the majority of players are here for the GvG and RvR.

Vaerah

Post#115 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 am

Anyway, when is the wipe coming? I am still questing and levelling up, it's quite useless to play and do the quests before the wipe, since the gold they give is going to be deleted and I can't repeat the quests again.

Coryphaus

Post#116 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:13 am

Theirs no point to questing any way since the exp rewards are like a paltry 1k or more often than not less than 1k

If your destro play sc's and farm bloodfiend Maras and gors

If Ordo farm blood fen or play sc's to lvl

Kacia

Post#117 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:54 am

Well it's good to know when the wipe will come so I can make sure I have the right chalice equipped. Don't want to lose my purple influence chalice on accident. And I think we should be able to keep our mounts.... I do not look forward to having to grind back up to 15 gold just to rebuy my mount
Kacia DoK rank 26 rr 33
Keahi BW rank 23 rr 20

magter3001

Post#118 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:48 am

Kacia wrote:Well it's good to know when the wipe will come so I can make sure I have the right chalice equipped. Don't want to lose my purple influence chalice on accident. And I think we should be able to keep our mounts.... I do not look forward to having to grind back up to 15 gold just to rebuy my mount
Hopefully the devs reset influence rewards just in case people do lose their stuff. I for one don't want to lose my appearance items. :?
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Vaerah

Post#119 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:16 am

Coryphaus wrote:Theirs no point to questing any way since the exp rewards are like a paltry 1k or more often than not less than 1k

If your destro play sc's and farm bloodfiend Maras and gors

If Ordo farm blood fen or play sc's to lvl
I love Dark Elves lore. Since 2008 I have almost exclusively created Dark Elves characters and loved to level them up in the Dark Elf pair.

I am not going to change my preferences. I can't care the less about the 1k exp, I love the "progression" in the lore.

vithoria
Banned

Post#120 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:01 am

instead bannign them why not do real punishment full gear, and gold wipe on there accounts and make all there chars rank 1/1... then ppl might discover it's not worth it