Recent Topics

Ads

T2 Bugs

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: T2 Bugs

Post#121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Renork wrote: Were we playing the same game? Root did not give immunities to all at all.
Were we playing the same game? Considering you and every other magus seem to think that spamming aoe through walls is/was legit.

Ads
Renork

Post#122 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:15 pm

Telen wrote:
Renork wrote: Were we playing the same game? Root did not give immunities to all at all.
Were we playing the same game? Considering you and every other magus seem to think that spamming aoe through walls is/was legit.

I lol'ed at this hard. yesterday you were healing all the slayers in GoE spamming their aoe through the wall, but that's okay right? LOL! hypocrite much? Silly AM.

You were also healing the eng called dots..(forgot the rest of the name) Reikland/GoE spamming AoE through the bottom of the stairs. So, it sounds like you're going to have to quit the game, otherwise you're probably the bigger cheater here since you're helping your team exploit~ :lol:
Last edited by Renork on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#123 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Ligemar wrote:Mandred's lord disappeared.
Ah I knew he's missing ! I was thinking whether or not they fixed the targetting on him, but turns out it's the https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/810
Github / Tighub / Stack

Telen
Suspended

Post#124 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:30 pm

I dont heal. I certainly dont heal exploiting filth.

Renork

Post#125 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Telen wrote:I dont heal. I certainly dont heal exploiting filth.

Throwing HoTs around counts as "healing". But maybe it doesn't according to your flawed logic :)

This reminds me of Hamcat the eng. He/She sets up a turret that kept hitting me from below and when I summoned my pet to target her she/he complained that it was "exploiting". I sure hope you both are under 25... past that age your brain development stops.
Last edited by Renork on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#126 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 pm

as i said my bad i check and it's k you can be stag after being root, it bug me but k, maybe idk engi stag atm cannot be block or dodge maybe it was on official.

Coryphaus

Post#127 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Dont know if this has been mentioned or not, i haven't read through all 13 pages of this thread but this bug is not realted to t2 bt i feel it should be mentioned, many of the t1 War camp quests in dark elf and greenskin have dissepeared, not the kill quests but rather the "go and talk to this person", scout this location type quests

drmordread
Suspended

Post#128 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Renork wrote:

Throwing HoTs around counts as "healing". But maybe it doesn't according to your flawed logic :)

This reminds me of Hamcat the eng. He/She sets up a turret that kept hitting me from below and when I summoned my pet to target her she/he complained that it was "exploiting". I sure hope you both are under 25... past that age your brain development stops.
you do realize that party heal does not need LOS to work right? And a healer can stay hidden and spam it and heal the entire party...right?
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Renork

Post#129 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 pm

drmordread wrote:
Renork wrote:

you do realize that party heal does not need LOS to work right? And a healer can stay hidden and spam it and heal the entire party...right?
And what does that have to do with AoE Slayer/Choppa/DoK/WP/Magi/Eng hitting through walls again? Most games do not require los check for group heals. If it weren't for those no los check heals people would be complaining about dying to the classes just mentioned.

Bozzax

Post#130 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

removed
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7