Recent Topics

Ads

Knight of the blazing sun - On your guard

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Luth

Re: Knight of the blazing sun - On your guard

Post#31 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 pm

kok wrote:
Best Farm class is range like Magus, eng , SW ,SH,AM and shaman.
You don't need to run around tapping mobs.
I don't wanna go offtopic, but on order the best solo farm classes are defftard knight with 2x damage aura and ID slayer.
On the knight you can pull huge amounts of mobs and kill them more or less synchronously due to the auras and the slayer can kill a decent amount faster than he can loot/scavenge/butcher them. On the mythic server i had often problems to loot everything before they respawned.

Ads
kok

Post#32 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 am

Luth wrote: I don't wanna go offtopic, but on order the best solo farm classes are defftard knight with 2x damage aura and ID slayer.
On the knight you can pull huge amounts of mobs and kill them more or less synchronously due to the auras and the slayer can kill a decent amount faster than he can loot/scavenge/butcher them. On the mythic server i had often problems to loot everything before they respawned.
Wait a minute, now there is a slayer and knight? And you comparing them against ONE RDPS?
Before you claim what you "feel". Maybe you should do a timing check.
I got KOTBS and SW as a scavenger. SW is faster, safer and easier in farming than any mdps.
As a rdps, you don't need to move and have low risk of getting overrun .
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Luth

Post#33 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 am

kok wrote:
Luth wrote: I don't wanna go offtopic, but on order the best solo farm classes are defftard knight with 2x damage aura and ID slayer.
Wait a minute, now there is a slayer and knight? And you comparing them against ONE RDPS?
No, reading comprehension; i even underlined it.
kok wrote: Before you claim what you "feel". Maybe you should do a timing check.
It's not a feeling, it's experience from the mythic server and this one here and also pointed towards the future (T4 etc.).
kok wrote: I got KOTBS and SW as a scavenger. SW is faster, safer and easier in farming than any mdps.
I can pull easily pull 10 mobs for butchering scales whith low downtime due to M2 selfheal. Gl with SFA spam and masses of enemies while they permanently set your 1 second cast back (not even starting with the lower defenses).
With the slayer you can either very easy kill masses of lower mobs very fast (ID build) or somewhat less high level enemies or champs with RoA specced and virtually no downtime due to HP regeneration.
If this is about killing one single enemy after another, i suggest a 2h WP for low
kok wrote: As a rdps, you don't need to move and have low risk of getting overrun .
This is actually what keeps me from falling asleep while doing this boring crap; my intention is it to farm as many mobs i can, in the lowest time possible; because farming mobs is not why i play this game.

Furthermore i don't get your aggression; i didn't wanted to hurt anyones feelings about what class is the best in mob farming and other boring game content, nor did i want to claim the crown of PvE king.

kok

Post#34 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 am

Luth wrote: It's not a feeling, it's experience from the mythic server and this one here and also pointed towards the future (T4 etc.).
T4 ? In T4 BO is king of AOE farming due to 100% block, AP regen and self heal from don't hit me. But I be honest,even then, the time taken is bigger as compare to rdps. However BO spamming one skill is easier.
Luth wrote: I can pull easily pull 10 mobs for butchering scales whith low downtime due to M2 selfheal. Gl with SFA spam and masses of enemies while they permanently set your 1 second cast back (not even starting with the lower defenses).
With the slayer you can either very easy kill masses of lower mobs very fast (ID build) or somewhat less high level enemies or champs with RoA specced and virtually no downtime due to HP regeneration.
If this is about killing one single enemy after another, i suggest a 2h WP for low

This is actually what keeps me from falling asleep while doing this boring crap; my intention is it to farm as many mobs i can, in the lowest time possible; because farming mobs is not why i play this game.
So how long it takes? Mob for butchering is far apart from each other, how long it takes for you to run around?
Personally I doubt that you can find 10 lizard to pull in one place.
The time taken for you to get M2 is long and carry a danger of dying before that and stay focus won't save you.
Like I said, I got both class and did a timing. You did a lot of "I feel" ,"I did" without taking account of the huge amount of time you take to pull and take them down. It may "feel" fast, but it is not.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Luth

Post#35 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 am

kok wrote: T4 ? In T4 BO is king of AOE farming due to 100% block, AP regen and self heal from don't hit me. But I be honest,even then, the time taken is bigger as compare to rdps. However BO spamming one skill is easier.
I wrote about order classes.
kok wrote: So how long it takes? Mob for butchering is far apart from each other, how long it takes for you to run around?
Personally I doubt that you can find 10 lizard to pull in one place.*
The time taken for you to get M2 is long and carry a danger of dying before that and stay focus won't save you.**
Like I said, I got both class and did a timing. You did a lot of "I feel"*** ,"I did"**** without taking account of the huge amount of time you take to pull and take them down. It may "feel" fast, but it is not.*****

* The Badlands 39/14 about 27 lizards, besides that i only need to pull 9 at a time, because of the AOE cap
** BONUSTYPES_EBONUS_MORALE_REGEN 14 [(0 + 14) x 1]
***No.
****Yes.
*****under 20 seconds for 9-10 lizards, M2 is ready at about 15 seconds but i don't even need to use it to "save me", just to reduce the downtime for HP regeneration