Recent Topics

Ads

[Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noisestorm

Re: [Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Post#41 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:53 am

The little thing i think need to tell you again: Autodetaunt Stacks with their normal detaunts to have an actual 62.5% dmg reduction. Just in case you do not know that.

Ads
Nameless

Post#42 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:46 pm

wazad behind you is awesome tactic that proc alot and significly reduce the damage income on you and could stack at some rare situations to ridicules lvls.

shaman 5% disrupt from their aoe detaunt is abit meh cos it is another enchantments. Esp before with 65 ft range shatter i rigth-clicked it to prevent more damange from shatter. No setback is better imo, but suits AM since shamans have more on run healing
Last edited by Nameless on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Tesq

Post#43 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:23 pm

i know tactic can stack, which is why i refered mostly to anti set back fo the second am detaunt. But as Nameless told it suit more the am while shammy have more on the move tools. Anyway tactic need to get 1 slot so it's balanced by itself cost while the anti set back is core, dosen't evenr equrie spec into.

So to match better that bonus in regard of that 5% maybe some fix on shammy on "i dont know what" would be fine. It dosent need to be anything major or in the heal path anyway... just a sensation of mine i told just in case.
I agree with you on the FE change in fact.

Nekkma

Re: [Archmage] Funnel Essence

Post#44 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Tesq wrote:
Scrilian wrote:
Sulorie wrote: Do you think tripple shatter will make its appearance in ROR like on live?
Any why not? :?
reange nerfed from 65 to 5 feet.

I Duno personally i wont slot 1 tactic that give me 1 advantage vs 1 class which is not so meta relevant. Have a blessing dispell would make it different.
If you do a 6vs6 and the opponents have a shaman healing or you load in to a scenario with two shaman healers, why would you not slot it? In my experience, destroy confidence was not a huge problem while doing rvr. However, in any situation where the knight could change tactics before the fight it was quite common to have it used against me.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Tesq

Post#45 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 pm

i mostly refer to Orvr when talk about stuff to do or not to do, sc are a different world where the game is not suppose balanced about. Coz is too easy with a fix ammount of player and class restricion have an advantage, which is not so easy on the Orvr. Due to many factory and as you you don't know what you will face, so you are generally ready to face anything while sc are more focussing on what is inside the rooster.

Azarael

Post#46 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm

@Aza: What would your approach for HealingEnergy and its 3 other mirrors on rp/zeal/sham be? Would you lower the AP cost alltogether with making it castable on the move, or what would you have in mind?
We can make it castable while moving with no effort (it's one flag in the DB + a reload), and that would be my first suggestion. The 55 AP cost means that it's crap anyway. We cannot change the AP cost atm.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#47 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Azarael wrote:We can make it castable while moving with no effort (it's one flag in the DB + a reload), and that would be my first suggestion. The 55 AP cost means that it's crap anyway. We cannot change the AP cost atm.
If only it was the ap cost that made it ****...

Anyway, i guess is the time to do the usual:

WHOEVER IS AGAINST PLEASE THIS IS THE TIME TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS.

Nameless

Post#48 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:29 pm

if you dont change ap (that you cant atm) or/and the heal value it will be crap for most healers. Increase alot the heal value only of the hot part of the heal so you prevent it to be spammable cos it will reset the hot. That way the healing will match better the high ap cost. It will be like strong hot with low initial heal. Some kind of brust healing hot, so it will become valuable for all healers across the boad.

ps and for shamans is enchantment so no worry, it is ok
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Tesq

Post#49 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:53 pm

What the point of make it cast on the move dok/wp have the exatly same 1 sec cast heal and we use it.

The ap cost is 55ap cos it's suppose you have like 2 point and it became -40% the cost and so 33 ap in total which would happen just using 1 dot if anyone would like to rise the points earn ratio.

noisestorm

Post#50 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:00 am

Tesq wrote:What the point of make it cast on the move dok/wp have the exatly same 1 sec cast heal and we use it.

The ap cost is 55ap cos it's suppose you have like 2 point and it became -40% the cost and so 33 ap in total which would happen just using 1 dot if anyone would like to rise the points earn ratio.

Wut?