Recent Topics

Ads

[Wipe] Feedback

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luth

Re: [Wipe] Feedback

Post#51 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:45 am

drmordread wrote:problem is the trophies are gone and the quests are not available to get them back. Now I know most people do not care about it, but I and I am sure others do.
Is there a way to reset the quests down in spawn to get the trophies back?
That would be nice. :D

Ads
Murmur

Post#52 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:59 am

Luth wrote:
drmordread wrote:problem is the trophies are gone and the quests are not available to get them back. Now I know most people do not care about it, but I and I am sure others do.
Is there a way to reset the quests down in spawn to get the trophies back?
That would be nice. :D
+1 to that. Don't really care about gold and items since it was to be expected, gear would've been useless as you go higher in level and it gives great pleasure to see the exploiters lose all their stuff. The only thing I want is those trophies that I had saved in the bank and got deleted. Maybe make them purchase-able by tokens from the Librarian NPCs and give everyone 1 token?

Dana
Former Staff

Post#53 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 pm

We will find a way for the trophies when the trophy slot works.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Grobbok

Post#54 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:42 pm

why you couldn't give us more the 1g? maybe 100g why? all ppl get 100g or maybe 15 for mount, that game will be only farming, coz how ppl could fight on rvr with poor items against that who are max geared?
again Farmhammer, thx you all :/
lider of Da fat squigs guild

noisestorm

Post#55 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Grobbok wrote:why you couldn't give us more the 1g? maybe 100g why? all ppl get 100g or maybe 15 for mount, that game will be only farming, coz how ppl could fight on rvr with poor items against that who are max geared?
again Farmhammer, thx you all :/
Wow. There you see the retarded mindest of a classic " i want all sh*t for free " player.
Deal with it or get rekt.
100g.. topkek of the day

Luth

Post#56 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:04 am

Yes, give everyone 100 gold, so the items that cost 5 gold at the auctionhouse atm, are raised to 50 gold.

DeadofPool

Re: [Whine Thread]

Post#57 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Kinda killed my entire mood to play tbh, kind of silly you guys didn't just wipe the people that were most obviously exploiting or just had an insane amount of Gold.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Re: [Whine Thread]

Post#58 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:49 pm

DeadofPool wrote:Kinda killed my entire mood to play tbh, kind of silly you guys didn't just wipe the people that were most obviously exploiting or just had an insane amount of Gold.
Good thing it's free.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Luth

Post#59 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:52 pm

DeadofPool wrote:Kinda killed my entire mood to play tbh, kind of silly you guys didn't just wipe the people that were most obviously exploiting or just had an insane amount of Gold.
What is an insane amount?
If 1000 gold is insane (imo hardly possible to farm that in T1), then maybe 80-90% of the accounts had to be wiped.
The exploited gold was widely spread on the whole server population due to trade (hyper-inflation).

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#60 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Luth wrote:
What is an insane amount?
If 1000 gold is insane (imo hardly possible to farm that in T1), then maybe 80-90% of the accounts had to be wiped.
The exploited gold was widely spread on the whole server population due to trade (hyper-inflation).
Plus the people who got insane gold weren't necessarily dupers but farmers - if +12 rings sold for 500g at a point, then it is not really hard to have more than 3k gold let's say. The price just got super inflated so even new players could have more than a thousand with simply 3 lucky drops.
Github / Tighub / Stack