Recent Topics

Ads

First Open RvR Community Event

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: First Open RvR Community Event

Post#81 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Alvanos wrote:
Tesq wrote:
Alvanos wrote:I won this battle and defeated War-emu event because I was the only WL that DARED to play in a totally **** up class vs that shaman zerg. I think I also saw only 1 marauder and 1 BG. Majority was shamans lol...
Won what?

-i came (10 min late)
-we push (i lead the charge)
-20 min farm (RAVAGE)
-rvr night over (:P)

XD
This is why you are still low-IQ no matter you won. I am joking on my well-known matter. "defeated the war-emu event"...how the fawk could I ever be serious lmao.

About the rest. I saw 3 more chosens.
You push and you lead the charge because we had no equivalent defensive tanks with EQUIVA\LENT GEAR
Your gear...
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory ... _name=Tesq Gratz for pveing.
Gratz on your numbers for farming...The geared shamans did the job fyi not your ravage.

GG

Now some ss from me...lvl 5 WL with shitty gear and not working mechanic. Enjoy the camping we got from destro shammy/dok zerg.
So you admit you lost? :P

Furthermore for the future when you will just die against my shield, def tank is made by gear, deal with it, and i must thx 3-4 ppl that give me freely chosen equip in return in something they wish i could drop in future, i mostly drop nothing i just put in use what mate give me, you can said

THAT I WAS ALL THE DESTRU POWER INCARNAGE

:D
My IQ is 137 bitch btw >:P

I know you joke but answer seriusly is better for make fun of you

your dear Tesq :P

Just.....

Ads
Alvanos
Banned

Post#82 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Yeah sure my KOTBS is waiting for you. Named Amsu. We are gonna laugh... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think you are a low-IQ guy who can only spam ravage. Nothing can change this opinion about you. And you have never got 137...never ever on this earth. :( :( :( :(

Edit... I just laugh at those fools who think they are good for killing a WL with def tanks. They have no idea what happens when I roll mine. They are so badly owned. So badly...lamentably badly. :D :D :D
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Tesq

Post#83 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Alvanos wrote:Yeah sure my KOTBS is waiting for you. Named Amsu. We are gonna laugh... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think you are a low-IQ guy who can only spam ravage. Nothing can change this opinion about you. And you have never got 137...never ever on this earth. :( :( :( :(

Edit... I just laugh at those fools who think they are good for killing a WL with def tanks. They have no idea what happens when I roll mine. They are so badly owned. So badly...lamentably badly. :D :D :D
AHAHaah ah.... this time was different ppl need to make some fun so i decide to give you some importance, never think wl even worth to be kill, just ingore it .... :mrgreen:

Yea no skill at all(i was 87 rr and the zealot was champion)
Last edited by Tesq on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alvanos
Banned

Post#84 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Tesq wrote:
Alvanos wrote:Yeah sure my KOTBS is waiting for you. Named Amsu. We are gonna laugh... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AHAHaah ah.... this time was different ppl need to make some fun so i decide to give you some importance, never think wl even worth to be kill, just ingore it .... :mrgreen:
Just above you said I will be dying in front of YOUR shield...besides mental issues you have memory issues as well?

And WHAT WL ROFLMAO?? Did you read the KOTBS thing? Visual issues added there. Omg how do you even play this game? Do you have a cyborg? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: OK I am sure you read it, but you are already too butthurt to reply to it noob LFMAO... :o :o :o

Edit 2: Visual issues/ cyborg possession removed from the list of Tesq's...uniqueness. He can see and noone should ever blame him of being a blind noob without my permission. He is a noob, but not a blind one. Got it guys?? :evil: :evil:
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Tesq

Post#85 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 am

Alvanos wrote:
Tesq wrote:

Just above you said I will be dying in front of YOUR shield...besides mental issues you have memory issues as well?

And WHAT WL ROFLMAO?? Did you read the KOTBS thing? Visual issues added there. Omg how do you even play this game? Do you have a cyborg? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: OK I am sure you read it, but you are already too butthurt to reply to it noob LFMAO... :o :o :o

Edit 2: Visual issues/ cyborg possession removed from the list of Tesq's...uniqueness. He can see and noone should ever blame him of being a blind noob without my permission. He is a noob, but not a blind one. Got it guys?? :evil: :evil:

Oh so you will let me see how you are skill playing kobs ? sure...............................................................................................

P.s. what mental issue? if you are so happy to attack i will simply "touch of palasy" you to death

Alvanos
Banned

Post#86 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 am

Tesq wrote:

I did not say anywhere you have no skill...I said you have low-IQ and you are a noob. Bees are very skilled at making comb but cannot and they should not try to play WAR. Just like you. Go make me some comb.

Nice photoshop skills btw! Now you can make gifs and fake scoreboards!!! :geek: :geek: :geek:
War, never, ends.

Alvanos
Banned

Post#87 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:07 am

Tesq wrote:

Oh so you will let me see how you are skill playing kobs ? sure...............................................................................................

P.s. what mental issue? if you are so happy to attack i will simply "touch of palasy" you to death
This will not happen anywhere outsude your dreams, so coolstorybro. GN noob cya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
War, never, ends.

Enigmax

Post#88 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:22 am

Ahhh the joy of RVR... comes with a lots of taunts and **** measuring :P
Icicledisastah - Zealot
Schlagz - Squig Herder

Ads
Tesq

Post#89 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:28 am

Alvanos wrote:
Tesq wrote:

I did not say anywhere you have no skill...I said you have low-IQ and you are a noob. Bees are very skilled at making comb but cannot and they should not try to play WAR. Just like you. Go make me some comb.

Nice photoshop skills btw! Now you can make gifs and fake scoreboards!!! :geek: :geek: :geek:
"I think you are a low-IQ guy who can only spam ravage"

Can only use ravage is not a definition of skill? :D

JeFawk

Post#90 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 am

Okey you can stop posting off-topic replies now. Go and fight in PM, General Discussion or Off-Topic.