Recent Topics

Ads

[NA/EU] Sylvan

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Winterly

[NA/EU] Sylvan

Post#1 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:42 pm

(Killing Lair boss in T1)

Sylvan

Created 4/14/16 the guild Sylvan offers a place for players from either NA or EU. The original plan of the guild was to start as a group in T1 and finish as a group in T3/T4. So we will keep it that way. (If you are in another tier besides T1 do not worry. You still may join)

The majority of us are in T1 and try to make a group each time we go out to RvR. So I invite you to join our ranks!

Contacts

In-game @Nickolaj
In-game @Winterly

Ads
Kali14
Banned

Re: [NA/EU] Sylvan

Post#2 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:14 pm

As party on Tier 1 and Tier 2, we loose only 1 scenario where we just were outnumbered by destro.
Dear Chipii, I hope you come back to us some day. Sorry for this kick from party, but this was done by Winterly, not by me:)

Ignatius

Post#3 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Me and my brother are coming back to this game after 6 months or so. Looking for a guild that runs different time zones. We are both central time zone but with odd work schedules so our play time is pretty erratic. After reading your posts, I feel you guys would be a great fit. Are you still recruiting & what level are you guys now?
Suffer not a witch to live.

Kali14
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Guild is active 24/h, just PM to someone from guild and we invite you.

Kali14
Banned

Post#5 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 am

Hi im Skalier. I have some Technical problems. Can not enter the game at now.

borgKick

Post#6 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

so um, is the guild still there? i just logged on and im no longer in it and the guild is missing -.-

Kali14
Banned

Post#7 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi. I dont Tell You because I cant login from 1 week so I dont know what is going on with this guild. I evev dint know if im still in this guild too. Maybe Someone else know...?