Recent Topics

Ads

Does Witch Hunter have a place anywhere?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
StormX2
Game Master

Re: Does Witch Hunter have a place anywhere?

Post#31 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:13 pm

WH fits in with a strong melee train, and solos well, obviously lol

Ads
Gachimuchi

Post#32 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:26 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:My post clearly said guild warband. Anyone can beat pugs coz they don't have the cordination or communicaton. And the majority of the time their comp is crapp.
And the reason every single thread ends up like that is coz everytime someone mention AoE the 6man elitist shows up and have to point out how superior their playstyle is and how talanetless the AoE warbands are.
One thing you zerg lovers need to understand is that in WB vs WB situations comp is largley irrelevant. You need one person coordinating('hey guys use dmg morale now xd') morale bombs and some healers, tanks, and some classes with AoE morale damage ability. WH shines in smaller scale engagements so when you back up the statement of 'WH is a good class' by supposed viability in AoE spam-fest is kind of facepalm worthy. Actions of an individual are diluted heavily in large scale.

Any credibility you had went out the window when you played the 'muh elitism' card.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

roadkillrobin

Post#33 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Take it to the new thread and I answear you there.

Nameless

Post#34 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm

most ppl never ever played real wb v wb action. Not your guild wb vs countless pugs BUT real full guild wb facing other guild WB. That could be quite fun, esp when done at open. It still require alot of skill and coordination the difference is that for 6v6 you could carry less ppl than on wb v wb scale.

I just pity all guilds that done only 6 man or guild wbs and never experienced both playstyles since both could be fun
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

YUKO

Post#35 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Sometimes I feel WH has more place in ROR than what a SM does.

nydig

Post#36 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:16 pm

I find sm is only good with a wl with sm running whispering winds.

Cydonia

Post#37 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:24 pm

So, not so good in WB vs WB? I'm not sure how big fights get in T3, or how big they will be in T4, so I'm not sure if you guys are saying go for it or think again lol. What I plan on doing is probably just rolling with whatever pug WB is going at the time, since I have no guild, and probably queue for scenarios the other half of the time.

Koha

Post#38 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:16 pm

6men group is comp and theoricrafting as much as skill. I've always been more impressed but someone able to shine in pug than any comp.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Ads
Koha

Post#39 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:17 pm

6men group is comp and theoricrafting as much as skill. I've always been more impressed but someone able to shine in pug than any comp.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

nydig

Post#40 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Cydonia wrote:So, not so good in WB vs WB? I'm not sure how big fights get in T3, or how big they will be in T4, so I'm not sure if you guys are saying go for it or think again lol. What I plan on doing is probably just rolling with whatever pug WB is going at the time, since I have no guild, and probably queue for scenarios the other half of the time.
I say go for it they can shine in all aspects of the game but heavy aoe bomb. If you get tired of wb can solo if you get a group of friends can sc or 6v6 and even in wb you can play as extra burst or even hit tanks that over extend. No other melee dps can put the fear into a tank especially 2h tanks like a wh/we can.

Just dont expect to be able to sit at a tank walled door for very long.