Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Olszewski

Re: Please fix terrible embrace

Post#72 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:02 pm

A devastating shout/war cry that shakes the ground and brings all enemies within 30 feet to their knees for 5 seconds. "Shattering Earth".

TenTonHammer

Post#73 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

are you sure you wouldnt rather call it Doom Seeker?

Olszewski

Post#74 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Thats a morale. Was talking about non morale abilities. This and is a joke and never be implemented. Im not stupid : ). Couldn't just go with it mr. Hammer : p.

Nidwin

Post#75 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 am

Telen wrote:
Nidwin wrote:Telen

And destro has plenty of ranged cc too or combos that are nearly guarenteed a kill if properly executed.

Two that I can think of right now
Ranged stagger on Zealot
Rift + perma snare on Magus
Zealot does have to put 14 points into one tree to get it while needing 12 in another. SW rkd is core and BW in a tree they will be picking 2 tactics and the other 2 abilities from anyway.
Rift then youve got a magus
Such a Magus <3 it seems you have.
It's going to be very interresting once the balance thread is going to open, one day. I think I'll avoid posting on the Magus balance topics although.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Moeroes

Post#76 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:41 am

Didn't read all 8 pages but I'm pretty sure it can be avoided (at least sometimes) by jumping around, because I saw a lot of order player do that and the incoming pull failed.

noisestorm

Post#77 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:37 am

Moeroes wrote:Didn't read all 8 pages but I'm pretty sure it can be avoided (at least sometimes) by jumping around, because I saw a lot of order player do that and the incoming pull failed.
And why exactly do you think that would help? im curious :o

Luth

Post#78 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 am

Moeroes wrote:Didn't read all 8 pages but I'm pretty sure it can be avoided (at least sometimes) by jumping around, because I saw a lot of order player do that and the incoming pull failed.
Or it got simply disrupted and those players have just some bad habits they developed over years while playing other games.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Ads
Toldavf

Post#79 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:48 am

noisestorm wrote:
And why exactly do you think that would help? im curious :o
That's how it worked on live. It's a little exploite most veterans picked up and it seems to work here some times as pull on occasion will misfire without being disrupted ect.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

noisestorm

Post#80 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:50 am

But you're aware that the Z axis offset will not matter like it did on live right? You can even pull ppl from or to keepwalls in case you dont know?