Recent Topics

Ads

Aftershock - ORvR focused guild.

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dorfwirt

Re: Aftershock - ORvR focused guild.

Post#21 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi,
are u guys still recruiting? im new to this server but very experienced in WAR i had a rank 100 we, rank 100 choppa and several chars between 40 and 80.

Since i start new i can basicly play any charakter that is needed =) let me know if you are intrested

Ads
Rebuke

Post#22 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Dorfwirt wrote:Hi,
are u guys still recruiting? im new to this server but very experienced in WAR i had a rank 100 we, rank 100 choppa and several chars between 40 and 80.

Since i start new i can basicly play any charakter that is needed =) let me know if you are intrested
Glad to have you ;)

Razid1987

Post#23 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Good luck with the guild, guys. Best wishes :)

Marsares

Post#24 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:30 pm

We had three people join us this evening, but still need a few more as our aim is to have 6-men or 12-men groups up and running most evenings for RvR roaming. RP, AM and some DPS are especially welcome.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Rebuke

Post#25 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Establishing a 12 man roaming group which will be run 2-3 times a week on pre-determined evenings is now our main goal.

6v6 and 6 man roaming is NOT nor ever will be our main focus. While we are not a hardcore guild we do expect you to show above average skill and willingness to improve.

If you are looking for a friendly, skilled and down-to-earth guild do not hesitate to contact me ingame (Eiger or Reba) or via PM.

As Marsares rightly stated we are in need of a healing RP, a healing AM and dps (1SW/1BW/1SL).

Rebuke

Post#26 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Razid1987 wrote:Good luck with the guild, guys. Best wishes :)
Thanks mate! :mrgreen:

Cimba

Post#27 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:23 am

I'm not really looking for a new guild but if you need a substitute for an evening let me know :p

Marsares

Post#28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:39 am

Cimba wrote:I'm not really looking for a new guild but if you need a substitute for an evening let me know :p
What class(es) do you play? We'll be certainly happy to have you run with us when we have gaps.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Ads
Cimba

Post#29 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Marsares wrote:What class(es) do you play? We'll be certainly happy to have you run with us when we have gaps.
Well I got slayer, shadow warrior, and bright wizard with decent equipment and rr40+. However recently I played more or less exclusively BW so I might be a bit rusty on the other two.

Rebuke

Post#30 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 am

Still looking for a runepriest and archmage.