Recent Topics

Ads

Seal of Domination

Let's talk about... everything else
flintboth

Seal of Domination

Post#31 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 pm

/T4 and /2 are used by many good players to share info and coordinate many attacks for the Destro side.

Warturtle, Taga... are playing with Open warbands and they make great works for the RvR events, they share many infos, thanks for them that give the opportunity for added players to follow the Open Warband, random healers and many other classes are following.
When I play on T4 I share some Info from RvR on appropriate channel and I m not alone.
We can't share all infos for T4 RvR events on channels because their is no cooldown to switch Realm.

This is not your game and we are all a part of the action, you are just trying to appropriate for yourself and your own guild the entire T4 RvR events.

Currently to lock T4 you need to play with the zerg.

The PRO-PA-GAN-DA in a game look so PA-THE-TIC...

Keep your police badge...
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Seal of Domination

Post#32 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Im in Tagas guild, and Warturtles alliance, and in the same warband. You seem a little clueless, are you perhaps Hallgeir in game?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:42 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa, please get off your high horse. There is no need for the condescending tone (regarding your last 2 posts)

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#34 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm

It's hard not to speak condescendingly when replying to people arguing unsubstantiated and baseless points which somehow contradict themselves.

Nasharan

Post#35 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:03 am

You have to understand Norkalli's point: it's really frustrating seing half the players afk and the other half chasing a single Ironbreaker away from a BO while the rest of the hostile wb takes the BO. And that all happens even with people giving detailed intel and tactics in chat. It's almost like people are either unable to read or not willing to win a siege / zone lock.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#36 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:29 am

I understand the points, but I do not agree with the tone. And if you think this is infuriating you should try work in aftersales at a major electronics store, I do.

I dont necessarily disagree with your statements but it could have been put way better. Lets keep the discussion on a civil level please.

Wetpanties

Post#37 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:47 pm

flintboth wrote:/T4 and /2 are used by many good players to share info and coordinate many attacks for the Destro side.

This is not your game and we are all a part of the action, you are just trying to appropriate for yourself and your own guild the entire T4 RvR events.

Currently to lock T4 you need to play with the zerg.

The PRO-PA-GAN-DA in a game look so PA-THE-TIC...

Keep your police badge...
The hilarity of how people are trying to justify how "zergy" destro is now since T4 has launched is a baseless argument. Does anyone remember how "zergy" order was when T3 was out? Or did you forum warriors on here arguing about how bad Destro is JUST start your accounts?! :roll: Yet here I am still rolling Destro only, and found some good players on my faction that coordinate and execute exceedingly well. I never went to the forums, crying to the moderators to band-aid me.

The alliances that keep locking down t4 RVR are not to blame for the imbalance issues nor your communication barriers that are in your faction when we're online. Maybe start gathering some 'Dedicated' Order players that aren't complete worms that try to further exploit an already broken server by xrealming back and forth from either faction... :twisted:
Last edited by Wetpanties on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bctakhy

Post#38 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:09 am

Order players got a seal that i know... from day siege not work and take all keeps with 400% AAO just after a server crash :roll:

Destro have atleast 5 that i know, from hard work and many hours.

Is not true that destro zerg. If u follow faction ratio is all time balanced. If u have ppl farming or afk, u cant blame the other side for that.

Yesterday, we lock elf after some push back from KV to TM with less of a WB, cos all order was bussy farming at praag keep (we take few keeps with no more defense that a group who try ninja BOs). Later order push praag and we defend the zone with less of a WB... When start def we have 280 AAO and take BOs with only few guys... when wipe order at lord on N keep, he still have 120 AAO and all order ragequit... When take last keep, we have 1 WB with 6 healer only...

U can try keep blaming ratio balance, but the true is that order have soo many self player mind and only care on farm as single player that give up after 1 wipe

Ads
Sejanus

Post#39 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:18 am

It honestly doesn't sound like the seals are even used for anything? In lieu of city sieges? I actually skipped getting the last destro seal as they don't have any use right now for anything, and kept PvEing something, I don't even remember. If the seals are going to be for anything, they should just be for a RR boost. 20k renown or something, a rough average of how much RR a city siege would give. Gives you a little pat on the back for good job, and when the city sieges are implemented, phasing them out won't be bothersome or game breaking at all.

I read a lot of people complaining though about afkers, and well. That's just how it is. Retail was like that as well. But everyone needs to remember that your fighting for your realm, not yourself, sometimes you carry your weaker folks. Sometimes you carry your lazy folks. In the end you still win. All that should matter is beating Order. Or Destruction, depending on what color you are.

mindchamber001

Post#40 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:07 am

Sejanus wrote:If the seals are going to be for anything, they should just be for a RR boost. 20k renown or something, a rough average of how much RR a city siege would give. Gives you a little pat on the back for good job, and when the city sieges are implemented, phasing them out won't be bothersome or game breaking at all.
It's a decent idea, but if they did this then the people who are currently complaining would again complain that we are just getting rewarded even further for a 'no-skill zerg', or something to that effect.

I'm starting to wonder when they're going to demand that we get a -75% modifier to our renown and a 50% hike in medal costs for our endgame gear.
Servant of the Dark Prince