Recent Topics

Ads

very nice Person searching a PVP guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dexy

very nice Person searching a PVP guild

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:01 am

Hi, I am a nice person, a very nice Person searching a PVP guild

Nevertheless, I have a disease, a very serious disease that is not curable…

This disease appears only when certain conditions are met, if not, I am able to live a complete normal life.

Doctors told me it is very rare disease and it is called “stupid-phobia”.

The disease itself isn’t life threatening, at least not directly. The symptoms are the real challenge.

In real life or in virtual, there is no difference, stupidity is universal!

It can happen quiet often per day, depending on some complex mathematical equations, however there are some general simple rules:

- more often you interact, per day, with samples of the human species the probability for the symptoms to appear are exponential
- the significance of the symptoms is exponential to the level of stupidity
- (X) x (Y) = Sz (X= stupidity) (Y = number of specimen) (S = Symptoms) (z = exponential)

We can easily conclude: Higher the Number of specimen in a given place, Symptoms expand exponentially.

The symptoms are:

light:
- Irony
- Sarcasm
- Satire
- Mockery

Medium:
- Anger
- Pain
- Frustration
- Time loss

High:
- High level of Aggression
- Violence
- Hostility

Conclusion: A battlefield full of dead enemies

PS: I play every Class, every side. Honestly, I think I know better the mechanics of this game than the Bible, Darwinian evolutionary theory, Einstein’s relativity theory and Newton’s law of gravity combined.

Feel free to contact me as long as you are absolutely sure not triggering the symptoms ;-)
If you know the enemy and yourself, you need not fear a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle (Sun Tzu)

Ads
Faraso

Re: very nice Person searching a PVP guild

Post#2 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:27 am

hmmm no offense man but this disease looks like it won't allow you to be a "very nice" person hehe. Glad to have you on the order side :D welcome to RoR!
Wrath and Vengeance!
Grudge and Strife!
We're marching to the afterlife!

Artist: Bardin Goreksson
Album: Bardin's Songbook
https://youtu.be/ll44B-olDzo

Eathisword

Re: very nice Person searching a PVP guild

Post#3 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:06 am

Dexy wrote: Honestly, I think I know better the mechanics of this game than the Bible, Darwinian evolutionary theory, Einstein’s relativity theory and Newton’s law of gravity combined.
Since no one really understands Einstein's relativity; since you seem to think Newton had only 1 law and since your syntax seems to suggest that the Bible should know the mechanics of this game : I has no doubt about the truthiness of your statement :)

Feel free to contact Halhammer in game if you wanna become a pretty DoE, as we are a bunch of stoopid, raging about other stoopid 24/7.

Maybe its just enough stoopidity for you !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.