Recent Topics

Ads

The problem of X-REALMING

Let's talk about... everything else
Jail

Re: The problem of X-REALMING

Post#21 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:45 am

Some like X-realm some dont. Deal with it.

Ads
Sejanus

Post#22 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 am

I remember a 12 hour lockout on retail, and I played both sides there and both sides here. Not because who's winning, but because I love every aspect of warhammer. When a tier is dead, and there isn't a way to progress a certain character, I log something else, usually a different tier, simply so that I can keep playing.

I've been in winnable battles but people lose heart and cross. I've rallied great victories over Order in the low tiers, it's literally a matter of morale at times. I think with a buffer preventing immediate switching, I think it'll help more stand and fight. Or at least try and help their realm in a different tier.

BUT none of that can happen til the devs have the ability to patch the client. So, in the mean time, just gotta deal with it and help your realm mates more, rally more, throw yourselves at your enemies, and maybe, just maybe trust your realm mates and listen to your commanders. If you join a warband, do absolutely whatever the green crown tells you. If you don't want to, lead your own. It might be a game, but war never changes, you'd be amazed what you can do with a little discipline and battlefield strategies. Especially when the other side has none.

Dajciekrwi

Post#23 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:50 am

flintboth wrote: ...AND if you don't want switch realmer all players must have a chance to take the zone and the enemy keep, some of their number; for that RvR mechanics must work for equal chance and give the opportunity to take the enemy keep for the smartest players not to the most populous realm I meant.
Very very good say! Im speaking about that directly. Give chance to individuality of players instead a ruthless masses.
For example- in Guild Wars 2, anonymous zerg humps all on their way and game is almost dead.
Because no one want to be a anonymous mob in any game. We all want to be a heroes in our dreams:)

Shal

Post#24 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 am

Jail wrote:Some like X-realm some dont. Deal with it.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

x-realmer confirmed, u are one of this x realming noob who switched from desto to order in t3 to "bring force and balance to the loseing team" .... hahaha i never laughed so hard saw u zerging at postern and still loseing the keep ..

at least u brought nothing mister jedi
Last edited by Shal on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

redbaron

Post#25 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 am

We all know that X-realmers are the scum of the earth and deserve to be ground into the **** paste they are, but atm there isn't a sure fire way to stop them.

They will continue to suck so hard at the game they need to manipulate it to get anywhere.

eighart

Post#26 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:40 am

People are feeble beings and most of them are taking the path less traveled. That is why the whole world is **** and nothing works good for long. Today everyone wants to be a winner and famous in couple of days. No one wants to build strong foundation slowly where everyone will have fun for long time.
X-realming will be the end of this server, If they allow it. Memorize this and come back to this post when it happens, for the laughs.
Say big no to X-realming if you are smart and reasonable person who is caring for the game longevity.

Corvineus

Post#27 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:48 am

Let people swap factions if they want, it doesn't make them "lesser". It's perfectly understandable they don't wanna be farmed. Yes It's a problem bla bla bla bla all that, but in all honesty, AAO is AWESOME. Run small zerg parties and pick people off atleast before T4 is quite strong in terms of renown farming. Just gotta coordinate it properly.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#28 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 am

Pretty sure that you can find everything you need to know about the staff's position on x-realming in one of the million other threads about this topic.

No need for another thread where people vent their exaggerated hate.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Ads