Recent Topics

Ads

Server status.

Let's talk about... everything else
energiajuoma

Server status.

Post#1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 am

Everybody knows that the server status topic exists, but it's quite hard even to plan your day and it's just generally uncomfortable when the community knows nothing about the near future perspectives. So the question is: Is there any chance that the server will be up at least today, and can someone give any information about what's going on atm?

Ads
Gladpadda

Re: Server status.

Post#2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:38 am

We can only hope i guess, would be nice to see any improvement in the Status Thread created by the dev team though.

WAAAGH

Mizrim

Post#3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:41 am

I agree, though the answer maybe 'don't know when the server is up' - an indication of the sort of downage would be helpful
Steelclaw - nub Chosen Twangafing - annoying squig fing Daemonica - disk babe

Deadpxxl

Post#4 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:42 am

Sometimes it takes a few hours, last time it lasted more than 3 days. I hope it will stop sometimes, it's not possible to play in those conditions.
Garod - Ironbreaker (Uzgul Bakraz)
Ungor - Daemon Slayer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Karadrin - Runepriest (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgur - Longbeard (Uzgul Bakraz)
Brogarr - Engineer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgor - Hammerer

sablasni

Post#5 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 am

they dont know when it will be up...if they knew they would tell us...so be patient and check server status from time to time untill its up

Thornsectide

Post#6 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 am

Everbody wants to know something, I think. IMHO, still same reason. So - no one knows...
Akzariel, DoK, RoR;
Thormenghast - Chaos - Eternal Crusade;
Litany_of_Destruction - MechWarrior Online;
Warhammer FB/40k/30k: 6000 pts Tomb Kings // 10000 pts Black Legion // 3500 pts Orks // 3000 pts Grey Knights // 3500 pts Sons of Horus

HellKeeper

Post#7 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 am

the last time the server off more than working. The developers explain this by the constant DDos attacks, and this time the server is down. Before such was not. I agree, annoying to refresh the page in the hope that the server is running, without any further information

energiajuoma

Post#8 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 am

Just tell the community what's going on and what's the way now from your point of view to solve that problems and up the server. Maybe you trying to enable it and it's falling because of ddos, maybe the guys who has that server console access are unreacheble for instance, anything, just some additional inside information.

Ads
zak68

Post#9 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 am

what about sending an email about status changes ?

Ryzom

Post#10 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 am

yes just a word would be nice.
Ni dieu ni maître