Recent Topics

Ads

DDos Fix

Let's talk about... everything else
twofootfred

DDos Fix

Post#1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Not sure if stuff like this works but if it does they let you try it free and says you will be up and running in 5min
if it works i'll pay for it and that is not a donation!!

All cloud solution - setup and operational in just 5 minutes

Always on, cloud-based DDoS mitigation
Automatic detection and mitigation of all types of DDoS attacks launched at websites and web applications: Network (Layer 3&4), Application (Layer 7) and Protocol
DNS Protection automatically identifies and blocks attacks seeking to target DNS servers
Blanket Infrastructure protection for all types of services (UDP/TCP, SMTP, FTP, SSH, VoIP, etc.)
Built on-top of a Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 1000+ Gbps capacity and including a Web Application Firewall

How it Works

Our DDoS protection solution uses DNS redirection to persistently reroute all traffic through the Incapsula network.

Once traffic enters our network, it is subject to progressively-stringent layers of inspection. Using sophisticated security rules and challenges, Incapsula ensures that DDoS attack traffic is identified and filtered out, while letting legitimate traffic to flow unhindered to protected websites. At the same time, Incapsula also masks the origin server IPs to counter direct-to-IP attacks.

Since the service leverages Incapsula’s global content delivery network (CDN), no latency is introduced as web traffic passes through it. In fact, in many cases user experience is enhanced.
View Incapsula DDoS Protection Datasheet

Expert Reviews

"Latest 100 Gigabit attack mitigated by Incapsula is one of internet's largest..."

"Incapsula was able to mitigate an unpreceedented denial of service attack..."

"Incapsula Study: DDoS traffic triples as 20Gbps becomes the new normal..."

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: DDos Fix

Post#2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 pm

O.o
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

powerheads

Post#3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Is there a way to limit access or connections attempts form one ip, for example? I think it will be good if one user will have up to ten connection/request tries for a 3-4-5 hours/ and then address blocked for some time. i know it sounds weird and noob but...i think we can try just to talk about it. Im interested in it now. I dont think someone have a hundreds of thousands controlled IPs.
Last edited by powerheads on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beeftek

Post#4 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 pm

I am willing to gift or pay for such a service, nothing needed in return but your passion to bring the game online, for the time you can/will be able to do so.

We love the game that much!

Kind regards,
Drbeef/Drmarde

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

;~

;}
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 pm

>Our DDoS protection solution uses DNS redirection to persistently reroute all traffic through the Incapsula network.

this only helps if the ddos is directed via a web url and not to a ip directly (which is the case here).
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

mynie

Post#7 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:01 pm

powerheads

Post#8 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Tiggo wrote:>Our DDoS protection solution uses DNS redirection to persistently reroute all traffic through the Incapsula network.

this only helps if the ddos is directed via a web url and not to a ip directly (which is the case here).
and can the requests quantity from one's IP be limited somehow? Can server limit in attempts all IPs in trying to requerst to it?
Last edited by powerheads on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
powerheads

Post#9 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

mynie wrote:They actually have a way:
https://www.incapsula.com/blog/ip-level ... ction.html
thats nice!

Krieg92

Post#10 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:24 pm

mynie wrote:They actually have a way:
https://www.incapsula.com/blog/ip-level ... ction.html