Recent Topics

Ads

How to get Manticore/Griffon?

Let's talk about... everything else
taccr

Re: How to get Manticore/Griffon?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

They were always 60% and I honestly feel kinda cheated atm...
Kimy - KotBS/Chosen of Orz
ImageImage
Blitz -> Elementz -> Orz

Ads
Vayra

Post#12 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Zealote wrote:
Arena wrote:I reported everything i find. 33 open and 21 closed reports. I dont know if it helps a lot or just a little bit, i just hope it helps.
From Azarael:
Anyone who asks for a Griffon or Manticore mount will not receive one, regardless of whether the report would otherwise be eligible.

These mounts are given only for serious issues, which are not obvious, and which significantly threaten either the security and stability of the server or its economy. Please don't waste GM time by creatively spinning minor reports into something that they're not.
(viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10366&p=118993&hilit)

It's for reporting things like massive gold/item duping exploits, I think. So in a way, you have to hope you never get one so there doesn't need to be a rollback/wipe :P
Yeah, or just report one that is not yet widespread so there's no need for a wipe.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

twofootfred

Post#13 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:10 pm

saupreusse wrote:Find a gamebreaking Bug. Also the movement speed was lowered to 60% im afraid.

I found a gamebreaking Bug, The server is down!!!!

Can i have my Mount now please?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#14 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 pm

twofootfred wrote: I found a gamebreaking Bug, The server is down!!!!

Can i have my Mount now please?
U wot?
Spoiler:

twofootfred

Post#15 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Is that really you in that Spoiler pic Elven, Damn you is scary

Luth

Post#16 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:25 pm

First rule of the "Special mount club" is: Don't talk about the manticore/griffon.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#17 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Luth wrote:First rule of the "Special mount club" is: Don't talk about the manticore/griffon.
while we are at it. where is mine? i was promised one.

GhostofMarchmain

Post#18 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:41 am

On live I think the main reason they were given out to people was as a gift because of a billing problem where EA accidentally charged them thousands and thousands of dollars instead of the usual 15 bucks a month sub fee. I remember being relieved it didn't happen to me (I think it seriously messed up a few peoples lives) but also annoyed because it was so imbalanced.

Ads
twofootfred

Post#19 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:02 am

GhostofMarchmain wrote:On live I think the main reason they were given out to people was as a gift because of a billing problem where EA accidentally charged them thousands and thousands of dollars instead of the usual 15 bucks a month sub fee. I remember being relieved it didn't happen to me (I think it seriously messed up a few peoples lives) but also annoyed because it was so imbalanced.

You are correct i was charged for 22 months when that happened and yes we did get a package for that witch included that mount and several other things

GhostofMarchmain

Post#20 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:06 am

Ah ok. Not thousands of dollars but still that would have messed up my life back then!