Recent Topics

Ads

Active player seeking ENG speaking guild for RvR

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
phatzas

Active player seeking ENG speaking guild for RvR

Post#1 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:37 am

Currently returning to the server and had played live WAR up until the end with several rr100s and rr90+ and have an upcoming WL (lvl 20) here who I will most likely main. Could be convinced to play any role on alts, will focus on heal WP and tank IB after WL hits t4. Also have some alts on Destro, BO and choppa (t1-2 toons).
I am from the USA on Arizona MT time and play mostly evenings/late night (very early server time?)
Looking for a guild that runs small mans / 6mans in oRvR and SC's. Not much of a zerg surfer.
I have full functioning UI with addons Enemy / Nerfedbuttons / Target ring / Square / GES / etc
I currently have Mumble / TS / Vent / and Skype for VoIP and can download any other if needed.
Would prefer a guild that plays both sides chasing the AAO / action.
Only speak English so looking for an English speaking guild, doesn't have to be NA thought my play times may reflect during those hours depending on the day.

Phatcat WL
Phatal BO

Ads
auzzibear

Re: Active player seeking ENG speaking guild for RvR

Post#2 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:47 am

Train Wreck is one of the most active NA guilds on the server, we run 6mans pretty much every night and 12 man's when we have the numbers. We use TS3 as our comms and we like to be organized (while having a good time). Chill group of people, check us out. Message me in game @Auzzimvp or our leader, ski (his name is way too long but he'll probably pop in here anyways)
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

Olszewski

Post#3 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:03 am

Thank you Auzzi. Yes we are actively recruiting and plan to make our guild even stronger.

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 pm

PM sent.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.